SOLD: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Masters M3TM

ExileSt

SOLD: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Masters M3TM
« on: 13 Mar 2024, 05:44 am »
These speakers need no introduction here -- in fact lurking around the Spatial Audio board is how I was introduced to them.  I took my time, heard them at three different audio shows to make sure they lived up to the hype and what I was looking for, before buying.

Cosmetically, the only issues I see are on the side of one speaker and they don't want to show up well for a camera. Honestly it wasn't until I was taking these pics that I noticed anything at all. Grill cloths and front baffles look perfect to me.

The only other thing I'll note that this is the most amp-friendly pair of speakers I've ever owned. The 95dB sensitivity and easy impedance curve means you can go flea-watt SET if you're in to tubes, but I've also used solid state horsepower with them -- most recently an AVA SET 120.

$2800.  Also available are two sets of Isoacoustics Gaia 3 footers, so 8 feet in total, for an additional $325.

Local pickup in Denver, or a reasonable distance from, is preferred but I have the original boxes and packing materials and am willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Been a minute since my last FS posts here but I have feedback on head-fi, USAM, and eBay, and happy to prove my bona fides with any prospective buyer.

« Last Edit: 31 Mar 2024, 05:09 pm by ExileSt »

ExileSt

Re: FS: Spatial Audio M3 Triode Masters M3TM
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar 2024, 10:48 pm »
Price drop to $2600