« Reply #1 on: 5 Jul 2019, 08:19 pm »
Nice!!  :thumb:

Report back.   :popcorn:

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
Re: Zahav - The #1 rated restaurant in US
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jul 2019, 08:36 pm »
   Looked at menu and not for me. Looks like a high end expensive Kaboob house to me. I'll have some liquini in white clam sauce and a Porterhouse med rare. Finish with Chocolate Mouse and raspberry sauce and whipped cream. Add a good Bordeaux and say goodnite Gracie. Oh forgot the Cigar.
Enjoy your meal tonight and let us know what ya ordered.

charles

findog3103

« Reply #3 on: 5 Jul 2019, 10:24 pm »
True. The kebabs are nothing out of the ordinary, but the mezza and bread are amazing. Eat on the stools on the kitchen counter or bar and order a ton of appetizers.

stlrman

« Reply #4 on: 6 Jul 2019, 03:50 pm »
So , I have been there before a couple of times. First time that it is ranked number 1 .
There is no pretentiousness at this restaurant. It’s loud , fun and amazing food !!!
We basically ate almost everything on the menu. I’ll explain. It’s like tapas , but Middle Eastern.
They bring you about five small appetizers. There were five of us dining. And the most amazing hummus ever and heavenly pita !!!! Then each person chooses two small plates , so that’s 10 more small plates and each person chooses an entree. These are all pretty much shared. And then five deserts . So your sharing about 20 dishes . My Mother knows the Chef, he sent our table about three dishes.
It’s only $49 a person, I think $66 if you get the chef’s lamb roast that is cooked for three days .
I’d say all the dishes are great !!!

Chicken was fantabulous !!!

Rice , other worldly served on Hebrew newspaper , nice touch !

This cheese dish , crazy yummy:

Deserts were all fantastic!!

Chocolate moose in a pastry:

We also had flank steak , ceviche, (a fish, bronzino) kabob was a bit greasy .
Your taste buds will be assaulted with pleasure!!!
It’s fun sharing food !!!! If your into middle Eastern food , it’s a no brainer!!
You will walk out completely satisfied and full!! 
9.5 out of 10 stars !!

Nick77

« Reply #6 on: 6 Jul 2019, 03:56 pm »
Awesome thanks for sharing!   :thumb: