Bypass Polypropylene film capacitors for B+ for TLP?

Lost81

Hi guys,

I added a 1 uF 400V Solen bypass to the optional electrolytic capacitor
(10uF 450V) in the B+ powersupply for my pre-amp. (I have that because the wires that lead from my power supply chassis to the pre-amp chassis is over 3 feet long). It only cost $1.40. But it made a difference. It is definitely more dynamic, and has more air.

Now it got me wondering.
As I have loads of space to play with.
I wonder if it is worth replacing some of the B+ capacitors in the TLP with Polypropylene film and foil caps? Yes, I know they will be huge, but I have the space. Someone told me that for power supply filtering, electrolytic capacitors are the best though.  In that case, I guess it won't hurt to bypass the other B+ capacitors then, right?

These are not signal capacitors, so bypassing/paralleling them will not be a no-no, right?

Cheers,
benny
---
Look, one says to oneself, look how cold the world is growing. Some more years will pass, and after them will come gloomy solitude; then will come old age trembling on its crutch, and after it misery and desolation. Your fantastic world will grow pale, your dreams will fade and die and will fall like yellow leaves from the trees... (White Nights, Feodor Dostoevsky)