NuForce Audio Raves

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
NuForce Audio Raves
« on: 16 Aug 2005, 03:57 am »
This is the place where you can invite others to your showroom or home to show off your nuforce and other gears.  It will be nice if we can group all the jam sessions under a category but I don't think it can be done.

If someone is organizing a big rave session, we should create a new topic for it.

jimmyp58

NuForce Audio Raves
« Reply #1 on: 16 Aug 2005, 10:34 am »
Nice to see this Jason.  Hope the owners will share their hospitality with those intrigued with your awesome amps!

hometheaterdoc

• Industry Participant
NuForce Audio Raves
« Reply #2 on: 16 Aug 2005, 03:25 pm »
Anyone is welcome to setup a time and come listen to Nuforce amps at my place.  In the main system, you have your choice of Von Schweikert VR-4SR or Usher Dancer II CP-8571 floorstanders both run in a bi-amp configuration using a Tact RCS-2.2X.  I, too am waiting on the Ref9s to show up.  At that point, you can hear either speaker with your choice of three different amp combinations (or any mixture of the three):  4 Nuforce Ref9s, 2 Butler Audio TDB-2250s, or 2 Tact Audio S-2150 amplifiers.

In a second room, you can hear the Ref 8 and Ref 8Bs being run in bi-amp configurations with a pair of Von Schweikert VR-4jrs being fed from Tact's $10K surround processor, the TCS MKII....

Nuforce is buttery sounding and incredibly detailed, refined and has incredible extension in both directions when used in conjunction with room correction preamps....  I'm happy to show them off at any time and let you hear how it compares with other high value competitors.

William Crane

• Industry Participant
    • http://cranehometheater.com/
AUDITION NUFORCE AMPS
« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2005, 06:13 am »
I believe that in January I became the first USA dealer and have been a Nuforce evangelist ever since.

Please contact me for a private listening session with the Nuforce Reference 8Bs driving VonSchweikert VR4jrs. Bring your vinyl, CDs, DVD-As and/or SACDs. CDs and DVD-As (front L & R) are processed through an MSB Platinum Plus Link DAC that was specially modified by Mr. Dan Wright. All four ladder DACs are utilized through the balanced outs. I am awaiting the arrival of the Reference 9s. I’m in Los Angeles and also serve Simi Valley.

John B

NuForce Audio Raves
« Reply #4 on: 24 Aug 2005, 11:37 pm »
There is one more spot available for a listening session this coming Saturday at my place in Antioch, CA.  Jason has graciously agreed to send his 8B's to help me with an evaluation of some new speakers by Teresonic.  They are 103db efficient, so my current 225wpc tube monoblocs might prove not the best match for an evaluation  :P

John Casler

NuForce Audio Raves
« Reply #5 on: 24 Aug 2005, 11:40 pm »
Any and all are welcome to call and set a time to listen to the NuFORCE.

Mine will be ordered tomorrow and will be driving VMPS speakers of course.

gme109