SOLD: GR Research NX-Otica Speakers and Triple OB Subwoofer System

gguy

Selling my GR Research NX-Otica speakers and Triple Threat OB Subwoofer system. Asking for $6500

NX-Otica Speakers come with the foil inductor and copper bypass cap upgrades, and Herbie's glider feet. Crossover was built by Mike Lundy. Paint is a furniture grade white lacquer finish, professionally sprayed. I would rate the overall finish a conservative 8 out of 10, the right speaker has a few small nicks on the base that were touched up (only noticeable if looking for it).

The subs...Paint is a furniture grade white lacquer finish, professionally sprayed. Comes with the plate amps and amp boxes, neutrik connectors. Finish is rated a conservative 7 out of 10, there is a 1.5"x .5" blemish on the top of one sub (see photo, cannot see from listening position), both subs have a few nicks on the base which have been touched up (not obvious). Will also come with the grill frames, but they need finishing (painted, but need fabric attached).  Plate amps are the A370 PEQ.  Willing to part out subwoofers for $3500.

Local pickup in Southern California (92595), not interested in shipping these. Will accept cash or Paypal (F&F, you cover fees).

Also included... A pair of GR Research speaker cables (8ft) and set of PI Audio diffusors (4 panels in photo).

Reason for selling... I built these in 2019 while planning to move into a larger home, then COVID hit, making it a smarter financial decision to stay put. They are currently in a 12x15 room which is pretty much a stranglehold on these type of speakers. I am planning on building a dedicated listening room which will be even smaller than I currently have, this setup will be a bit too much for it.

« Last Edit: 5 Nov 2022, 09:52 pm by gguy »

oskar

Wow. That set up must sound seriously good.
Good choice on the white too.
Hell of a deal.

2bigears

:D now that's kick-ass and well made. Beautiful job. Wish I lived closer.  I'd snatch them up for sure.  :D

gguy

Wow. That set up must sound seriously good.
Good choice on the white too.
Hell of a deal.
:D now that's kick-ass and well made. Beautiful job. Wish I lived closer.  I'd snatch them up for sure.  :D

Thanks for the positive comments!

gguy

Price change:  $6500 for the package, willing to part out subs for $3500.

SoCalWJS

Wow! Beautiful setup and seriously good deal.

(If I were in the market……I’d be tempted. Completely happy with my Super 7’s, but those Triples  :drool:)

gguy

Setup is sold, pending pickup.

Daryl Zero

Glad you got it sold. It seems like a fantastic deal. I have to stop salivating.

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
They are mine now.  Woot!

Jmitchell3

They are mine now.  Woot!

Tyson you dog you! Lol enjoy!