Current parts availability

aceinc

Current parts availability
« on: 29 Aug 2022, 12:59 am »
Danny:

Your website says the tweeters for "X" speakers are in short supply and you are filling orders from May. Is this still the case?

I am looking for a pair of XLS Encore kits with flat packs for a birthday present in mid to late September.

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
Re: Current parts availability
« Reply #1 on: 29 Aug 2022, 01:21 am »
Yes.

We got held up a bit last week waiting for more inductors, 300+ arrived Saturday afternoon. We'll be rushing to fill orders up through the first week of June this week. Have have one more box of tweeters that needs to be measured. It should get us into mid-late June.

5 more boxes are scheduled to arrive around Sept 5/6th timeframe.
This batch should will get us caught up through early-mid August
With 5 more boxes due to arrive mid September which will get us caught up on all current orders.

We also plan to have a few more batches air-freighted to us to give us, and our manufacture, a buffer to allow them to make the rest of the tweeters and ship them by sea.

I would go ahead and place your order to get in line.
So long as you're in the US, you can go ahead and get your flatpack and have it started before the rest of your parts arrive.

aceinc

« Reply #2 on: 29 Aug 2022, 01:34 am »
Thanks for the update.

The gift will be the total kit, as I believe the recipient will enjoy building the speakers.

If I order today, can I schedule a delivery around a specific date? September 23rd in San Jose CA.

In other words I wouldn't want any parts arriving too soon.

Also how much notice would you be able to provide, if you don't believe you could meet the delivery date?

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 29 Aug 2022, 03:33 pm »
We should be able to hit that delivery date.

aceinc

« Reply #4 on: 29 Aug 2022, 04:45 pm »
I just placed the order. I included special instructions in the notes; (And yes I understand you can't control UPS/FedEx, just looking for the best effort.)

Please ship so the delivery will occur on September 23rd, 2022.

This is a gift, so do not include any pricing.

If messages are allowed, please include “Happy Birthday.”

Hobbsmeerkat

• Industry Participant
« Reply #5 on: 29 Aug 2022, 08:43 pm »
We got your order, we'll do what we can to get you taken care of and get your package delivered around that date.  :thumb: