Hello!:)

DYNABLASTER77

Hello!:)
« on: 3 Aug 2022, 02:37 am »
I'm Dusan and I love all kind of full range units :) At last I joined this nice place, this is a pretty professional forum so I will more hear than make interferences lol :D Cheers from Serbia! :)

Here is my Coral collection, have some more but not on the pic

JLM

• The elephant normally IS the room
Re: Hello!:)
« Reply #1 on: 3 Aug 2022, 12:59 pm »
Welcome!

Extended range drivers only have a small following here, but hopefully you'll find it friendly.  Coral isn't well known in the U.S. (where the majority of members come from).  I've been a fan of extended range drivers for 20 years.  Notice how I use the term "extended range"?  (Arguments can arise from defining "full range".)  Commissioned transmission line based floor standing loudspeakers using extended range drivers (Fostex F200a) 17 years ago and have enjoyed them ever since.  In the mean while have modified them with the EnABL process thanks to Bud Purvine (inventor) and added "Late Ceiling Splash" tweeters thanks to Duke LeJeune.  You should be able to find them in the members systems section here at Audio Circle.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 3 Aug 2022, 01:10 pm »
Welcome!

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #3 on: 3 Aug 2022, 04:33 pm »
Welcome dear FR lover, please note our FR Circle:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=128.0
Fantastique collection of unobtainium Coral, congratulations  :thumb:
Dont be shy to post photos...

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #4 on: 4 Aug 2022, 05:26 pm »
Greetings & Welcome to AC Dusan   :thumb: