Music Streamers with Spatial Audio Speakers

newzooreview

Re: Music Streamers with Spatial Audio Speakers
« Reply #40 on: 6 Feb 2022, 10:41 pm »
I’ve had excellent SQ using my Holo Audio Spring 3 KTE USB input, so I am good with it, but I will be trying the AES input to compare.

Too bad the SOtM would not connect to your network.  Geesh….  I would have liked to get your feedback on its SQ, but no cigars.  I have 1GB upload/download speeds and an English Electric 8Switch to connect the SOtM.  I should take delivery of it tomorrow or Tuesday, so we’ll see how it goes after burn in.  Thanks

I have to assume that issues with the SoTM are the exception rather than the rule. I hope it works out and you enjoy it.

minatophase3

« Reply #41 on: 15 Feb 2022, 01:39 am »
I have a Lumin T2 with my M4's and it sounds amazing!  I do not use Roon only Tidal and with the T2 I can use the Tidal app and bypass the Lumin app.  I though the Lumin app was horrible when I first started using it but I got used to it, still prefer using the Tidal app though.

sockpit

« Reply #42 on: 4 Mar 2022, 01:37 am »
Can anyone report on Innuos products. Am looking at the 3K zen mk3.  Am currently a microRendu 1.4 with LPS 1.2 user. Sonore has been good to me in terms of customer service— thank you Jesus!—but it goes offline randomly and messes with me too often. The Innuos is reputed to be dead simple and have a very good app. Anyone agree or not?

DBT AUDIO

« Reply #43 on: 4 Mar 2022, 01:53 am »
I have a Lumin T2 with my M4's and it sounds amazing!  I do not use Roon only Tidal and with the T2 I can use the Tidal app and bypass the Lumin app.  I though the Lumin app was horrible when I first started using it but I got used to it, still prefer using the Tidal app though.
I have been enjoying the Lumin U1 Mini.  The Lumin app is not a great UI, but I switch back in forth between Roon and the Lumin app. The SQ is amazing!

Can anyone report on Innuos products. Am looking at the 3K zen mk3.  Am currently a microRendu 1.4 with LPS 1.2 user. Sonore has been good to me in terms of customer service— thank you Jesus!—but it goes offline randomly and messes with me too often. The Innuos is reputed to be dead simple and have a very good app. Anyone agree or not?
I had the opticalRendu and I kept experiencing the music dropouts, so I understand your frustration.  I don’t know about the Innuous products, but the Lumin has been very reliable and sounds great.  So far, I haven’t experienced a single dropout and no app crashes.