NX-STUDIO FINISHING TOUCHES

Frank M

NX-STUDIO FINISHING TOUCHES
« on: 25 May 2023, 09:49 am »
I completed a pair of NX-STUDIO speakers about a  year ago.  Recently added Front and Rear tags made by source NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER identified in his post:  https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=185085.msg1941835#msg1941835.
Wanted a minimal look but with custom serial numbers. Copper engraved tags were just the ticket. Very nice work.

NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER

Re: NX-STUDIO FINISHING TOUCHES
« Reply #1 on: 25 May 2023, 01:03 pm »
Frank,
Your Studio's look outstanding! The Gr-Research Logo tags give them the finishing touch, identifying one of Danny's exemplary products.
Hopefully your enjoying them as much as I am with mine. Thanks for posting up the photo's.

Note: If anyone else needs help with tag logo layout, send me a personal message, and I'll be glad to assist with your color scheme layout (Tags) depending on the finish of your speakers, as well as the material selection for your tag plates. This will ensure you have a nice contrasting scheme, guaranteed to looks as professional as any commercially speakers on the market.

Once again, Fantastic job Frank on your NX-Studio's bud! :thumb:
« Last Edit: 25 May 2023, 07:30 pm by NXSTUDIO-DRUMMER »

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 25 May 2023, 04:35 pm »
Very professional looking!

Danny Richie

« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2023, 05:54 pm »
Nice!

Frank M

« Reply #4 on: 28 May 2023, 12:30 pm »
Frank,
Your Studio's look outstanding! The Gr-Research Logo tags give them the finishing touch, identifying one of Danny's exemplary products.
Hopefully your enjoying them as much as I am with mine. Thanks for posting up the photo's.

Note: If anyone else needs help with tag logo layout, send me a personal message, and I'll be glad to assist with your color scheme layout (Tags) depending on the finish of your speakers, as well as the material selection for your tag plates. This will ensure you have a nice contrasting scheme, guaranteed to looks as professional as any commercially speakers on the market.

Once again, Fantastic job Frank on your NX-Studio's bud! :thumb:

Thank you for the lead! 
Jenn was very helpful in getting me what i wanted. Their work is top notch and the costs are very reasonable.
Frank

allensound

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jun 2023, 06:46 pm »
Beautifully done!