Breathe C, now available

Pez

Breathe C, now available
« on: 4 Feb 2021, 09:07 pm »

What can I say about the upcoming release of Breathe C RCA? :scratch: Should I talk about the fact that at 18 months, this cable has been the longest product development I've undertaken so far? Should I discuss the countless iterations I have tested until I was finally THRILLED with the sound quality? hmmmmm Maybe I'll chat about the way this cable DESTROYS the current price/performance curve within the industry....  :wink:

OH! I know! Instead of saying anything at all, I'll just let Breathe C speak for themselves.

Introducing Breathe C:
Stay tuned for the tour, the giveaways, and the details... ohhhh the sexy details!
« Last Edit: 15 Feb 2021, 03:51 am by Pez »

Wig

Re: Breathe C coming soon!
« Reply #1 on: 5 Feb 2021, 06:27 pm »
That's awesome and the update I have been waiting to see!  :thumb:

Wig

Pez

« Reply #2 on: 5 Feb 2021, 09:50 pm »
Wig,
I'm super excited for Breathe C release. Behind the scenes I've been trying to create a sub $500 giant killer. Really, that has been one of my primary goals. Stay tuned I think the entire AC community will love what they see!

Wig

« Reply #3 on: 6 Feb 2021, 07:01 pm »
Pez,

I'm sure there are many of us that are super excited as well and can't wait to see and hear in our systems!  :D I just love
the beautiful sound of copper...

Wig :thumb:

Pez

« Reply #4 on: 6 Feb 2021, 10:26 pm »
Tour has launched! Looking forward to getting them out to you all!  :popcorn:
https://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=174850.0

Pez

« Reply #5 on: 8 Feb 2021, 11:03 pm »
Alrighty folks, Breathe C has officially launched! Take a peak at the website for details.  :thumb: