Poll

Would having Paypal only keep you from ordering?

Paypal only OK
MUST have Credit Card Option

Slashing Costs, MUST have your input!

JP78

Re: Slashing Costs, MUST have your input!
« Reply #20 on: 20 Apr 2009, 01:29 am »
I think accepting credit cards is a must.  People seem to view 'PayPal only' in a negative light, typically considering such companies garage outfits. 

+1

what happens if a client calls on the phone and is ready to place the order? do you tell them to hang up the phone and please use the paypal service on the web?

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #21 on: 21 Apr 2009, 06:14 pm »
A BIG thanks to all who have voted and contributed their responses. Though the voting is fairly close, it is obvious to me that enough folks still want CC payment options that we will be keeping those. Good points were made about "appearances" to those who may not be familiar with ACI. We moved out of the basement almost 30 years ago  :lol:

I appreciate the input on alternative ways to process CC payments. We'll be checking into those when time permits. Thanks again to everyone!

eaglerider94

« Reply #22 on: 23 Apr 2009, 02:04 pm »
Keep the CC options but raising prices at this time would be risky. People out there are struggling to make it and when it comes to audio, well, it is not a priority for many. Exploring every option to reduce costs within your company should be explored which includes utilities, insurance, overtime, etc. You'd be surprised how much you can save over time by installing auto shut off light switches at your company.
Running a company extremely "lean" is how many Japanese & U.S. manufacturers operate, Toyota and Harley-Davidson are a few which come to mind.
Good luck, Mike!
« Last Edit: 23 Apr 2009, 11:55 pm by eaglerider94 »