Is this nuts or what?!?

griller

Re: Is this nuts or what?!?
« Reply #40 on: 3 Apr 2009, 12:30 am »
It's likely the last sub you'll ever need.

That's always a good line - and will likely be true in this case.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, that is a great approach, and will be part of my "case" for sure! I've got two Force XL now in my HT, but I really want to move those to my two channel setup with the Sapphires. What more can I expect in the HT setup by going from two Force XL to the Maestro monster? I know it has more output ability, will I really be able to feel it? Room is medium size and we listen at fairly moderate levels. Loud, but not insane

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
« Reply #41 on: 3 Apr 2009, 12:40 am »
Ask Aaron about feeling it.   :green:  According to Mike, 1 Maestro is equal to approx 8 Forces.  It'll also reach down farther before rolling off and due so more effortlessly.

Bryan

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #42 on: 22 Apr 2009, 03:36 pm »
4/22/ update:

We still have a handful of cabinets left, including ONE inlaid cherry that I didn't know we had. However, we are backordered on the separate custom amps. Conversation with our OEM amp supplier leads me to believe it will be at least a month backorder on the amps.

To be clear, this is an insanely great opportunity, there aren't many left, when they're gone, that's it! If you want one, get your order in ASAP. Your CC will not be charged until we're ready to ship.

Only ONE of the beautiful cherry available .  Don't be a snoozer/loser  :scratch:

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #43 on: 19 May 2009, 04:09 pm »
All remaining Maestro XL inventory is now spoken for. We are waiting on amps from our vendor to fill these orders.

GGA

« Reply #44 on: 2 Jun 2009, 01:00 am »
I guess that's why I didn't receive a response to my emails of 5/21 and 5/26 sent to  sales@audioc.com where I asked:

Greetings,
I was thinking about ordering another ACI Maestro and wanted to make sure they were still available.
Thanks,

I guess I'll have to get by with the three I already have. :cry:

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #45 on: 2 Jun 2009, 04:28 pm »
I guess that's why I didn't receive a response to my emails of 5/21 and 5/26 sent to  sales@audioc.com where I asked:

Greetings,
I was thinking about ordering another ACI Maestro and wanted to make sure they were still available.
Thanks,

I guess I'll have to get by with the three I already have. :cry:

Our apologies! I checked and did not find any emails from you in the system. I'm going to have to figure that the email gremlins filtered them for some reason. We should have gotten back to you. I'd really appreciate if you'd send another email asking it to be forwarded to Mike D. to see if it goes through. And I just found out this morning we MIGHT have one Maestro XL still available in Satin Black.

GGA

« Reply #46 on: 2 Jun 2009, 08:03 pm »
I just forwarded my original email to sales@audioc.com and put "Please forward to Mike D." in the subject.

I would be very interested in the "last" Maestro!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #47 on: 3 Jun 2009, 01:39 am »
I just forwarded my original email to sales@audioc.com and put "Please forward to Mike D." in the subject.

I would be very interested in the "last" Maestro!

I just checked the sales email again, still do not see your message, very strange! Anyway, your cost on that last Satin Black Maestro XL is only $1350 plus S/H and we'll pay any S/H over $75 :)   Let me know!

GGA

« Reply #48 on: 3 Jun 2009, 03:31 pm »
You have a deal!  :D

I would also like the 30' speaker cable.

Let me know how you would like me to make payment.

Very strange about the email. Would you like me to forward one of them to another email address?

Many thanks!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #49 on: 4 Jun 2009, 12:19 am »
You have a deal!  :D

I would also like the 30' speaker cable.

Let me know how you would like me to make payment.

Very strange about the email. Would you like me to forward one of them to another email address?

Many thanks!

I'll PM you tonight. Thanks!