SP Technology In Singapore!

Aether Audio

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.aetheraudio.com
« on: 24 Apr 2004, 12:30 am »
SP Technology Loudspeakers would like to take this time to announce that within the coming week our products will be available in Singapore.  Our partner and representative there is Mr. C.K. Goh of Audio Suite and the phone # there is 65-6334-01 - for those of you out there that reside in that part of the world.  We realize that there may be few if any from that region that post here on AC, but I'm sure there are a few that stop in for a look around from time to time.

We would also like to thank all of you that have participated in our circle in the past. JLM, Audiojerry, Double-Ugly, Horsehead, Reefrus, Nathanm, Tasos et. al. - you're the greatest!!!   :notworthy: Whether or not you feel that our products are of interest to you personally, every single person that has shared their views has contributed greatly by posting.

I would also like to say a special thanks to Bill, a.k.a. Infinity Driver for all of his "over-the-top" support that he has shown us from the very beginning.  His latest offering of the CD that he has mastered and made available to everyone in our behalf is very much appreciated.  I would suggest all interested parties take him up on this as I'm certain it will be one of the finest recordings you have ever heard.  Even though I have yet to hear it myself, knowing Bill as I do, anything less than stellar would not be acceptable to him. He borders on the insane to the degree in which he goes to strive for perfection in his art.  He is a true professional and more importantly. a genuinely good-hearted man.  A little wacky in his obsessive audio extremism - maybe :lol: ...but a great guy regardless.

God bless you all and hopefully before long, SP Technology Loudspeakers will be coming to a dealer near you! :dance:

Take care,
-Bob

reefrus

« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2004, 03:45 am »
It's my pleasure to be a part of SP Loudspeakers Fan Club, so to speak.  It is a privelege to know Bill, such a brilliant engineer.  I've learned so much from my association with him and our hour long gab-fests.  It's an honor to be on this bandwagon early in the process...as I know these speakers will rise to the top of the heap as a head rises to the top of a good glass of beer.   :beer:  Everyone should stand up and take notice of the amazing level of sound that these speakers produce.  Owning them here in Denver allows me to audition them to anyone in my neck of the woods or I'd be happy to host an out of town visitor for the afternoon, or however long it takes to make them a believer! :thumb:

EchiDna

« Reply #2 on: 29 Apr 2004, 10:17 am »
there is more of us singaporeans here than you think ;-) I know of at least 5...