QUAD 12L Studio monitors SOLD

Markwatkiss

QUAD 12L Studio monitors SOLD
« on: 24 Apr 2017, 08:19 pm »
For your consideration a pair of QUAD 12L Studio monitors.A full range two way radiating ported bi amplified loudspeaker system with active crossover.
The drivers consist of a 25mm soft dome high frequency driver and a 165mm woofer utilizing a Kevlar cone material which provides excellent low frequency accuracy for long excursions under high drive levels from the voice coil.Independent on board power amplifiers deliver 60 wpc to match the woofer,the high frequency power amplifier outputs 40 wpc.An internal active crossover at 1.8kHz allows the drive units to integrate seamlessly.
Features balanced and unbalanced connections,bass filter, input level control and ON/OFF switch.
Both speakers are flawless and come complete with power cords,manual,factory packaging and the requisite white cotton gloves.

Offered at a very attractive price $495 plus shipping(2 boxes) from 49783.I will accept a certified bank draft,US Post MO,bank wire,or paypal +4% and I would invite you to check my audiogon feedback under my member name.

« Last Edit: 17 May 2017, 03:37 pm by Markwatkiss »

skifasterslc

Re: QUAD 12L Studio monitor
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2017, 10:05 pm »
I've been using this model for over 5 years as my main speakers , never a problem, great soundstage, play plenty loud, the passive version was my favorite after owning about 5 bookshelf speakers over about 9 mnths, of course the active studio version is another step up. 

Markwatkiss

Re: QUAD 12L Studio monitors
« Reply #2 on: 8 May 2017, 10:22 am »
Bump