RMAF 2014 Announcement!

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
Re: RMAF 2014 Announcement!
« Reply #20 on: 6 Oct 2014, 07:02 pm »
I'm in love with these!  The cell phone picture does no justice, they're pure class.  About to fire them up ...

bajaed

« Reply #21 on: 6 Oct 2014, 07:15 pm »
Oh man! Those are killer.

Keep the pics coming.

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #22 on: 6 Oct 2014, 09:40 pm »
W to tha O to tha MF'n W!!!!

pconley2

« Reply #23 on: 6 Oct 2014, 10:45 pm »
Ryan, you are starting to turn out some Killer Joules, I hope once you are back home after RMAF you will be able to post pictures of the two recent pairs and the others that I know are close to shipping.  I keep seeing Joules in my head much like that great shot of a line up of 15-20 late 50's Cadillacs in the movie Tin Men.

Don, if possible, I am slightly envious of your Joules, mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow, pictures will follow.

Phil

HT cOz

« Reply #24 on: 7 Oct 2014, 12:47 am »
Dang :o

:thumb:

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #25 on: 7 Oct 2014, 03:44 am »
First I was in love with how they look, now in love with how they sound!  They're making for a killer combo with the Allnic gear. 

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
« Reply #26 on: 7 Oct 2014, 04:26 am »
I have sent a few,

I also wanted to notify you and keep slipping my mind, The Stiff Breeze has got Cabinet scratches on one of the speakers on the bottom side. We noticed this when unpacking. The other day i looked back at it and realized there are lots of scratches and i doubt this is from shipping as both boxes arrived perfectly well.  I cant seem to get hold off you by normal emails i prefer not using public post on personal emails.

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #27 on: 7 Oct 2014, 04:54 am »
I have sent a few,

I also wanted to notify you and keep slipping my mind, The Stiff Breeze has got Cabinet scratches on one of the speakers on the bottom side. We noticed this when unpacking. The other day i looked back at it and realized there are lots of scratches and i doubt this is from shipping as both boxes arrived perfectly well.  I cant seem to get hold off you by normal emails i prefer not using public post on personal emails.

That's strange, we've traded 100 emails ... if you've sent more recently, I don't have them.  PM me here and we'll discuss.

spreadspectrum

« Reply #28 on: 7 Oct 2014, 03:02 pm »
Absolutely gorgeous speakers.

I presume that these are the same for which a computer rendered was put on this forum some time ago... If so, the color tone is much warmer, a good thing in my opinion.  Is this attributable to the glossy finish?  As a "joule owner in waiting" this may influence me towards pursing gloss.

Good work on those!

Ryan

dpatters

« Reply #29 on: 7 Oct 2014, 03:42 pm »
I'm in love with these!  The cell phone picture does no justice, they're pure class.  About to fire them up ...

They look awesome Ryan! Can't wait to get them in my room.

Don

dpatters

« Reply #30 on: 7 Oct 2014, 03:51 pm »
Ryan, you are starting to turn out some Killer Joules, I hope once you are back home after RMAF you will be able to post pictures of the two recent pairs and the others that I know are close to shipping.  I keep seeing Joules in my head much like that great shot of a line up of 15-20 late 50's Cadillacs in the movie Tin Men.

Don, if possible, I am slightly envious of your Joules, mine are supposed to arrive tomorrow, pictures will follow.

Phil
Phil,

Just logged on and saw the picture.  I just got back from Key West on Sunday.  Please post pics of your build as soon as they arrive.  I'm getting excited now!!

Don

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
« Reply #31 on: 7 Oct 2014, 05:18 pm »
Did someone delete my Messages?

roscoeiii

« Reply #32 on: 7 Oct 2014, 05:39 pm »
Did someone delete my Messages?

Well, there is one off-topic post of yours above. But in general, you should expect that a post that is not on the topic of the thread will be deleted. Standard operating procedure to keep threads from going to OT (off-topic).

standub

« Reply #33 on: 7 Oct 2014, 10:21 pm »
Don't know why I didn't notice this thread before, guess I need to bring the credit card now  :duh:

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #34 on: 7 Oct 2014, 10:24 pm »
Don't know why I didn't notice this thread before, guess I need to bring the credit card now  :duh:

Looking forward to sharing a couple beers!  We'll have some in our room this time. 

Wait until you see these speakers in person, they ooze class.  Of course they'll sound amazing, but also will be one of the sexiest pair at the show.  I'm so happy with how they turned out!

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
« Reply #35 on: 8 Oct 2014, 03:54 am »
Ryan,

Your still not responding to my private email messages and constantly posting online but not responding to me.

pconley2

« Reply #36 on: 8 Oct 2014, 04:23 am »
Ryan, the Joules arrived today, within 2 hours a party broke out at my house, disco, 60's, country, even ABBA--good lord.

They sound wonderful and they are not even voiced or broken in yet--my neighbors love them.

have a great show, and Kick a**

Phil

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #37 on: 8 Oct 2014, 04:50 am »
Ryan,

Your still not responding to my private email messages and constantly posting online but not responding to me.

I haven't received any PM's or emails from you.  We are leaving in the morning tomorrow to drive to Denver for RMAF, so likely I will be offline for a few days. 

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
    • Vapor Audio
« Reply #38 on: 8 Oct 2014, 04:51 am »
Ryan, the Joules arrived today, within 2 hours a party broke out at my house, disco, 60's, country, even ABBA--good lord.

They sound wonderful and they are not even voiced or broken in yet--my neighbors love them.

have a great show, and Kick a**

Phil

Enjoy, get to know them a bit, and then I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts! 

Dragon_vibe

• Restricted
« Reply #39 on: 8 Oct 2014, 07:08 am »
That's funny everyone else has been getting my Private messages on this forum except your self I will send you emails now from all 3 Address, Im sure one of them will arrive in your inbox!!