Which Vapors to choose?

EdRo

Re: Which Vapors to choose?
« Reply #20 on: 11 Sep 2014, 03:27 pm »
The Perfect Nimbus. I like that! :thumb:

Wolfpack85

« Reply #21 on: 11 Sep 2014, 05:11 pm »
I have already spoke with Ryan at Vapor, we had about a 2 hour conversation actually.  I really appreciate the time he shared.  Unfortunately I live in Sedona and there aren't any Vapor owners near me, LA would be the closest.

I would suggest talking with as many Vapor Audio owners that you can find. It is always a good idea to get private input from other owners.

bajaed

« Reply #22 on: 11 Sep 2014, 05:42 pm »
I am a Vapor owner and big fan.

I have heard 3 of Vapor's offerings; my highly upgraded Breeze, the Sundog and the Aurora. Even though these are stand mounts (The Aurora is huge), the sound from all 3 was amazing. Detailed but smooth, wide and deep soundstage that surrounds you, tight crisp bass... I could ramble on but the sound is just full, rich and detailed.

I've spent a lot of time talking to Ryan about the science behind the designs and it's impressive. The aesthetics match the sound. My speakers are works of art.

While I have not yet heard the Nimbus or Joule, I would not hesitate to order based on my experience and feedback from owners. Ryan can steer you in the right direction based on your room and preferences.

verdun47

« Reply #23 on: 12 Sep 2014, 03:55 am »
H