Omega Super Alnico Monitors.... Recommended stands ???

Steve.

I was looking for a small stand monitor for a second system.   I have never had a full range speaker and was looking for something a little different.   I called Louis and placed an order for the Super Alnico Monitors    I'll be driving them with a pair of Quicksilver 40 watt mono amps.   Hopefully it's a great match. 

Any suggestions for speaker stands ?  I was wondering what height would be optimal for that speaker. Thanks for any suggestions.   

BRILEY804

Re: Omega Super Alnico Monitors.... Recommended stands ???
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2023, 09:33 am »
Since you placed an order, why not ask Louis what size stand he recommends ?   

seikosha

« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2023, 10:22 am »
Proper stand height is related to the height of your ears while you are in your listening chair (among other things) so there really isn’t one specific stand height that works for everyone.  I run Quicksilver Horn Monos with my SAM’s.  It’s a very good combo.

artofaudio

« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2023, 09:35 pm »
Steve,

I would recommend sending Sound Anchors an email with the specs of your speakers.  Expensive but crazy good. 

https://www.soundanchors.com/products/hi-fi-home-audio/custom-stands

celebrat

« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2023, 10:44 am »
Hello Steve
I have a set of speaker stands for a pair of Super Alnico High Output Monitors. They are an angled stand and height is 14" Made of solid oak in a natural finish. I ordered by mistake and got 2 sets! They are still in the box. You can have them free except for the cost of shipping. PM me for more information. You will like the combo of the  40wpc Quicksilver. I am using 20wpc Quicksilver and it is a great match and a nice amp. You will also like the Omegas. Great little speaker.

celebrat (Fred)

Kray

« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2023, 04:12 pm »
I was looking for a small stand monitor for a second system.   I have never had a full range speaker and was looking for something a little different.   I called Louis and placed an order for the Super Alnico Monitors    I'll be driving them with a pair of Quicksilver 40 watt mono amps.   Hopefully it's a great match. 

Any suggestions for speaker stands ?  I was wondering what height would be optimal for that speaker. Thanks for any suggestions.   

The speakers are 14" deep x 11" wide, so something similar to that base makes sense. I have a 4 post version like these that are 20" high x 14" deep x 11" wide, which I feel are perfect height for me. Timbernation does custom sizing for you in any of their stands

https://www.timbernation.com/highendaudio-shop/p/the-tony