Panamax MFP-400 2-Outlet Flat-Panel Power Conditioner $38.98 delivered!

blownrx7

E-spot Deals is offering the Panamax MFP-400 2-Outlet Flat-Panel Power Conditioner for $38.98 delivered!
This is a great deal if you need a TV power conditioner.  I make no claims as to it's effectiveness, but considering my experience with another "monster" sized mfr on their similar item, this is probably just as good and the investment is minimal.
I don't have any experiece with this vendor but I did order one and will post my experience. So far they have been prompt in acknowledging my order and sending me tracking info.

http://www.espotdeals.com/Consumer-Electronics/Other-Consumer-Electronics/Panamax-Hd-1080IP-Ready-p5386044.html

I ordered mine on Amazon through the same vendor - a little more protection that way:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SY1PQ6/ref=oss_product

mhconley

Interesting - the one on the e-spot Deals website is listed as *BRAND NEW* in Factory Sealed In Original Retail Packaging and the one listed by them on Amazon is refurbished.  I wonder which it is...

Martin

srb

Interesting - the one on the e-spot Deals website is listed as *BRAND NEW* in Factory Sealed In Original Retail Packaging and the one listed by them on Amazon is refurbished.  I wonder which it is...

Actually the one on Amazon that is listed under the REFURBISHED heading says "Brand New (Not Refurbished)" in the description !

Steve

blownrx7

Actually the one on Amazon that is listed under the REFURBISHED heading says "Brand New (Not Refurbished)" in the description !

Yes, and my confirmation e-mail from e-spot reiterated that it was New. They just sent me the tracking # and I  am scheduled to get it tomorrow. I will confirm exactly what I got and if it works when I receive it.

blownrx7

Got the unit installed with my Panny plasma. 
It was a brand new unit with an extra power cord and hardware for multiple mounting options - nice!
Panamax describes a back of the set mounting option and, lo and behold, I was able to do it with my set!
 I didn't observe any dramatic improvement in the picture - maybe a little but I could have been imagining it - but I didn't compare any calibration screens either, so...
Worst case, it is protecting my expensive tv with surge protection and power filtering as good as many others and all for under $40. I am extremely pleased and recommend this deal.

Dan Driscoll

Just an FYI, the price is back up to $110 now.

usp1

Just an FYI, the price is back up to $110 now.

Still shows 29.99 for me. On Amazon, it is listed under refurb unit.
« Last Edit: 14 Dec 2010, 05:14 pm by usp1 »

Dan Driscoll

My mistake. Somehow I missed the refurb link when i looked yesterday.

srb

The e-Spot page still lists it at New - $29.99 and is able to be added to the shopping cart.

As I mentioned in Reply #2 above, the Refurbished section at Amazon lists the e-Spot vendor, and the description there also says "New".

Steve