Sold: Uptone Audio Ultracap LPS-1

genjamon

Sold: Uptone Audio Ultracap LPS-1
« on: 3 Jan 2018, 01:18 am »
Hi all, another one of these up for sale.  I've had it for the better part of a year, powering a network device.  I have two more of these in my system, and love them.  They do wonders feeding clean power to low power devices.  I recently reconfigured my system's network connectivity, freeing up a couple LPS-1's I was using on some TP Link FMC's.  I've repurposed one LPS-1, but have one going unused.

Will come with original Uptone packaging and the original Meanwell SMPS charging power supply. 

Sold

P.S. if you haven't heard about the grounding trick from SMPS power supplies, do go check out the thread under Uptone's circle on Computer Audiophile.  It's an important tweak to know about in general, and the LPS-1 still benefits from it, unfortunately.  Not much you can do about ultra-high impedance noise from SMPS's internally, but shunting them to ground is an easily accomplished and very cheap fix.  If you feel uncomfortable doing something like this yourself, let me know and I could probably supply one for you for a bit extra $$ to cover my costs.
« Last Edit: 5 Jan 2018, 12:10 am by genjamon »

jpm

Re: FS: Uptone Audio Ultracap LPS-1
« Reply #1 on: 3 Jan 2018, 07:23 am »
P.S. if you haven't heard about the grounding trick from SMPS power supplies, do go check out the thread under Uptone's circle on Computer Audiophile. 

Link:  https://www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/topic/37034-smps-and-grounding/