web site work

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
web site work
« on: 17 May 2013, 06:28 pm »
over the next month or two we will be working on the DaedalusAudio web site, please be patient and if you care to alert us to bugs etc that is always welcome!
thanks,
lou

DaveBSC

Re: web site work
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2013, 11:39 pm »
Any idea when the Pan will be up on the site? Also, can you comment on the V2 speakers and the Athena XT?

Daedalus Audio

• Facilitator
    • http://www.daedalusaudio.com
« Reply #2 on: 27 May 2013, 07:28 pm »
Any idea when the Pan will be up on the site? Also, can you comment on the V2 speakers and the Athena XT?

there will be info on the Pan up in a couple of weeks. 

the Athena2XT is slightly taller (2") and has dual offset tweeters like the Argos. also includes grills which are an option on the Athena

here are some notes on the version 2 which I just posted on the site. it really is as big a step up from the AP as the AP was from the original.

"Our current 'version.2' systems incorporate the vibration and EMI control for internal wiring that we developed in 2012, and new custom wire and crossover designs introduced in early 2013. These innovations bring the systems to another level of refinement, enough so that we needed to differentiate the current models from the pre-21013 versions. The version.2 systems maintain correct phase across the entire frequency range while improving clarity and resolution. The result is an effortless and open performance with a three dimensional stage.
All our previous systems (except the venerable DA-1) can be upgraded to version.2. "

thanks,
lou

roadkingraw

« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2013, 12:07 am »
Woooohoooooo, sign me up for V2!!!  Oh yeah, you already did!  Thanks Lou!  Cant wait to get them in the house!
Randy

audiogoober

« Reply #4 on: 2 Jun 2013, 11:27 pm »
I've had my new Ulysses .v2 for a few months now and must say I'm in love with the music more than I have ever been. I believe this was the first .v2 pair Lou made. These are my second pair of Ulysses AP speakers and I can attest how significant the .v2 improvements really are.

Before I purchased my first Ulysses AP's a few years ago, I had the opportunity to listen to the original Ulysses (non AP). From that day forward, I've always known how much better the AP versions sounded.

I can honestly say the new .v2's  provide the highest level of improvements I've ever heard . The mid range is unbelievable. Really really good. I noticed improvements in the imaging, sound staging and texture and the margin of these improvements were very high.   

The AP offerings make HUGE enhancements. The .v2 models are something even more special. Lou has done it, again.  :thumb: