Dick's HT3's and center channel - SOLD

jsalk

Dick's HT3's and center channel - SOLD
« on: 20 Jan 2015, 07:49 pm »
Dick is moving to a smaller abode and will no longer have room for his audio/HT setup.  He has two (2) pairs of HT3's built in 2007 and a center channel to match.  These were done in African bubinga with bubinga hardwood front baffles (something that we no longer do due to the current cost and scarcity of good bubinga hardwood).  These use the HT3's older Arum Cantus G2 tweeter and TC Sounds woofers.  The caps were upgraded to Sonicaps.

Dick can fill in all the details.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 11 May 2015, 11:15 am by jsalk »

dmorse

Re: Dick's HT3's and center channel
« Reply #1 on: 20 Jan 2015, 09:43 pm »
This is Dick with the HT3's. Jim is mucgh faster than I, however I was trying to find the original photo,s of my setup Jim had sent me when I purchased the speakers. It is no longer active so I am going to try and take some tomorrow and get them posted. The speakers are in like new condition internally and externally. I have tinnitus so they have not had much use recently except for and hour or so at a time. The only external blemish that I have is a small blemish around 1 speakers subwoofer. This was done a couple months after delivery when I had a vibration on the mount and jim sent me a replacement subwoofer. I will be posting a close up photo of this blemish but it is very minor.The speakers also include the grills, which have never been used. If anyone has any questions before I post photo's feel free to ask. Also I am in Phoenix AZ and I didn't save the shipping boxes so will have to be a local buyer. They also have the Black Hole dampening.
« Last Edit: 23 Jan 2015, 01:10 am by dmorse »

dmorse

Re: Dick's HT3's and center channel SOLD!
« Reply #2 on: 20 Jan 2015, 09:45 pm »
Photo's are now posted in my gallery.

Prices ar as follows
HT3 per pair          SOLD
Please note the close up of the the blemish on the RS. Very minor but if you zoom in it is in the bottom center of the subwoofer. As I noted before these cannot be shipped as I no longer have the shipping boxes. I live in Phoenix AZ. The photos were taken in place as they are difficult to move for photo's and the lighting varies. The color,veneer all match perfectly.

Only one pair left. Sold 2 HT# and center on 3-1-15
« Last Edit: 10 May 2015, 06:06 pm by dmorse »

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 24 Jan 2015, 03:09 am »
The speakers are absolutely gorgeous!

dmorse

« Reply #4 on: 24 Jan 2015, 03:27 am »

Only 1 pair left of HT3

Dick
« Last Edit: 3 Mar 2015, 10:29 am by dmorse »

pmb9000

« Reply #5 on: 19 Mar 2015, 10:26 pm »
Dick--Would like to come and see the HT3's.  Please call Phil 248-252-4118

dmorse

« Reply #6 on: 3 Apr 2015, 05:27 pm »
Sorry but I was never notified you posted . I left you a voice mail today if you are still interested.

dmorse

« Reply #7 on: 22 Apr 2015, 06:52 pm »
Price lowered to $3000.00

dmorse

« Reply #8 on: 23 Apr 2015, 03:10 pm »
      I recently had a local packing company give me a price to build ship containers, put on a pallet and deliver to a freight terminal for about 1000 mile from Phoenix and the total was in the 500.00 dollar range. So it is possible they could be shipped.

dmorse

« Reply #9 on: 10 May 2015, 06:05 pm »
All speakers are SOLD!!