Pez and Tyson's Best of RMAF- the ultimate guide to awesomeness 2013

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.

Pete Schumacher

• Industry Participant
  • It's all in the pursuit
    • Vapor Audio
What happened to all the awesome pictures on the first page of the thread?

jhm731

JA's Equal Best Sound at RMAF

VTL/Wilson/dCS:

Kimber/EMM Labs/Sony:

Stephen Mejias Best of the Show:
http://www.stereophile.com/content/10th-annual-rocky-mountain-audio-fest

jtwrace

• www.theintellectualpeoplepodcast.com
    • TIPP YouTube Channel
Just as an FYI:

Attendees:
20 Countries and 41 States
Total                                                                            3,759
Industry                                                                             7%
Military                                                                               1%
Students                                                                            6%
Seniors                                                                             12%
Standard                                                                         74%

Exhibitors:
26 Countries and 42 States
Total Exhibitors                                                       1,196
Total Companies                                                        440
Total Products Listed Online:                                545

Press:
7 Countries and 32 States
Total                                                                               130
Publications                                                                   56

Volunteers and Guests:
2 Countries and 15 States
Total                                                                               101

Silent Auction:
Total Amount Raised:                                         $5,469.00
Total Matched by RMAF:                                   $5,469.00
Total Donated to Red Cross:                      $10,938.00

Thank you for supporting RMAF and I really appreciate your input....it only makes the show better.

Warmest Regards, Marjorie

Marjorie Baumert, Director
Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
October 10, 11, and 12, 2014
www.audiofest.net
Facebook: ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUDIO FEST
Twitter: @audiofest or #RMAF

Vapor Audio

• Industry Participant
  • Building Audio Bling since 2007
    • Vapor Audio
What happened to all the awesome pictures on the first page of the thread?

Yeah, what's up with the missing pics?  Did somebody exceed their Photobucket bandwidth limit?

a.wayne

Just as an FYI:

Attendees:
20 Countries and 41 States
Total                                                                            3,759
Industry                                                                             7%
Military                                                                               1%
Students                                                                            6%
Seniors                                                                             12%
Standard                                                                         74%

Exhibitors:
26 Countries and 42 States
Total Exhibitors                                                       1,196
Total Companies                                                        440
Total Products Listed Online:                                545

Press:
7 Countries and 32 States
Total                                                                               130
Publications                                                                   56

Volunteers and Guests:
2 Countries and 15 States
Total                                                                               101

Silent Auction:
Total Amount Raised:                                         $5,469.00
Total Matched by RMAF:                                   $5,469.00
Total Donated to Red Cross:                      $10,938.00

Thank you for supporting RMAF and I really appreciate your input....it only makes the show better.

Warmest Regards, Marjorie

Marjorie Baumert, Director
Rocky Mountain Audio Fest
October 10, 11, and 12, 2014
www.audiofest.net
Facebook: ROCKY MOUNTAIN AUDIO FEST
Twitter: @audiofest or #RMAF

Thats a Low attendee to exhibitor ratio ....

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Yeah, what's up with the missing pics?  Did somebody exceed their Photobucket bandwidth limit?
Yip. It'll cost them $1.25 to get Photobucket Pro for a month. That should get them past this rush of bandwidth.  :lol:

Don_S

I do not understand "total exhibitors" vs "total companies". Does exhibitors mean total for all rooms?  i.e. companies exhibiting in multiple rooms are counted as an exhibitor multiple times.  :scratch:

Thats a Low attendee to exhibitor ratio ....

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
I think "company" is the guy hosting the room.
The "exhibitor" would be the equipment he's using, ie; Brand of speaker, brand of amp, brand of cables, etc..etc...
So one "company" will have multiple pieces of equipment being "exhibited".

James Romeyn

• Industry Participant
  • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
    • James Romeyn Music and Audio, LLC
I do not understand "total exhibitors" vs "total companies". Does exhibitors mean total for all rooms?  i.e. companies exhibiting in multiple rooms are counted as an exhibitor multiple times.  :scratch:

I presume the differentiation results from some rooms (exhibitors) having more than one company. 

Don_S

If "company" is the guy hosting the room then that would mean there were 440 rooms. I doubt that. At CES/T.H.E. Show in January there were just over 250 rooms.

I think "company" is the guy hosting the room.
The "exhibitor" would be the equipment he's using, ie; Brand of speaker, brand of amp, brand of cables, etc..etc...
So one "company" will have multiple pieces of equipment being "exhibited".

roscoeiii

Or exhibitors could be the # of individuals given exhibitor badges. That seems plausible, given the other numbers.

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
If "company" is the guy hosting the room then that would mean there were 440 rooms. I doubt that. At CES/T.H.E. Show in January there were just over 250 rooms.
There are 1,196 "exhibitors", and obviously there wasn't that many rooms, so it seems we're all incorrect.  :scratch:  :dunno:

Don_S

That makes sense to me (so it is probably wrong).  :lol:  I get it, XYZ speaker company sends three people = 3 exhibitors.

Or exhibitors could be the # of individuals given exhibitor badges. That seems plausible, given the other numbers.

roscoeiii

That makes sense to me (so it is probably wrong).  :lol:  I get it, XYZ speaker company sends three people = 3 exhibitors.

OMG, something I wrote finally made sense!!!  :thumb:

Don_S

But it made sense to me so it doesn't count.  :jester:

OMG, something I wrote finally made sense!!!  :thumb: