Hynes supply for 2009 and earlier Mac Mini available

audioengr

If you act fast, I can get this Hynes supply shipped to you with umbilical for $999.00 by PayPal.  It will be drop-shipped from Scotland.  Shipping included.  I'll ship the umbilical.   Its a SR5-18.5  This is the one I use.  Big improvement in SQ.

Steve N.
« Last Edit: 8 May 2014, 01:53 am by audioengr »

coot

Re: Hynes supply for 2009 and earlier Mac Mini available
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2013, 04:56 pm »
Thank you for the message but I'm gonna have to pass as I am about to sell my mini.

-Al

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2013, 05:39 pm »
Someone needs to buy this thing... I have mine now, and I could not believe the improvements it made for the Mini. All things improved drastically.

I was not confident and thought only a subtle improvement would be made... I was wrong! I did not think the Mini had noise riding on the music, until I put this on. Highly recommend this supply for 2009 and earlier Mini's.

Thanks Steve!
« Last Edit: 2 Oct 2013, 09:15 pm by paul79 »

paul79

• Industry Participant
« Reply #3 on: 25 Oct 2013, 08:00 pm »
Thought I'd update... After living with this supply on the Mini for awhile, it has further settled into something extraordinary. In listening to old familiar tracks, the dynamics and improved bass response is amazing. So quiet and on some tracks things startle, and I'm like; "where did that come from? It never did that before." Just a marvelous improvement across the board using the Hynes supply.