Bullet Storm
« on: 23 Feb 2011, 11:59 pm »
Wanted to share (a trailer) of this awesome game, it looks promising:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzdMjP39eg

tomwhite

Re: Bullet Storm
« Reply #1 on: 14 Mar 2011, 10:42 pm »
Man, it looks insane!

But currently im upgrading my pc..waiting for my videocard and power supply, that means no gaming! (just for few days)

werd

« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2011, 07:29 pm »
A lot like GOW, in fact made by the same guys. Its good with stripped down story line. But the firepower is great and insane. Goofy - but fun guns that make it fun to kill mobs. Its good- no online community though. Single player imo.

Toka

« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2011, 12:32 am »
Agreed...this is a fun "weekend" game but not anything worth spending the big bucks on...very over-the-top in all respects (some good, some bad).

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 7 Jun 2011, 01:47 am »
I got this game today from Gamefly -a rental- a very good time waster, I always play new games in the house on the easiest setting and I played like a hour and a half before I realized it....LOL...mission accomplished. Over the top is going easy on this game....lol....guys blow up pretty good...LOL, I like the way you can kick people like 100 yards....welll maybe 20 but its still fun to make them FLY!!!!!

Noseyears

• Restricted
  • SS-Audio
    • Supreme Sound Audio
« Reply #5 on: 29 Jun 2011, 04:06 pm »
Yes, i noticed that you got Bullet storm Ed. I had the chance to play the demo, once this game goes on sale on steam i will buy the full version.

nathanm

« Reply #6 on: 29 Jun 2011, 06:16 pm »
Looks cool, (and perhaps slightly violent - not sure…)  but it sounds like there's lots of yakking from your character.  I dunno, I'm more for the FPS where the First Person has less of an identity\presence.