Want to buy Bent NOH

rogerh113

Want to buy Bent NOH
« on: 14 Dec 2018, 01:21 am »
Done enough research to know I want to get a NOH.  If you have one you are ready to part with, please let me know.

regards -- Roger

mikeeastman

Re: Want to buy Bent NOH
« Reply #1 on: 14 Dec 2018, 01:48 pm »
I may have what your looking for, but I can't PM you. PM me your E-mail address if you can.

Jonathon Janusz

« Reply #2 on: 14 Dec 2018, 02:08 pm »
Roger,

I'm pretty sure with another post or two your PM box turns on and Mike could then send you a PM if that works better for you.

Welcome to AudioCircle!

adminRH

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: 14 Dec 2018, 03:47 pm »
Roger, Welcome to AudioCircle!

New members are moderated for first 3 posts. After 3 posts your posts will appear immediately and you will gain access to Trading Post, Search and PMs.

I deleted your last post containing your email address. Just make one more moderated post and you can PM Jonathan directly. I am notified on this thread so I can approve it asap.
Rich

rogerh113

« Reply #4 on: 14 Dec 2018, 03:55 pm »
Thanks very much for letting me know.

I am looking forward to finding a nice Bent NOH, and participating more broadly in this forum. 

rogerh113

« Reply #5 on: 19 Dec 2018, 12:26 am »
Found a nice Bent NOH.  Thanks for the interest and replies.

regards -- Roger

rogerh113

« Reply #6 on: 16 Jan 2019, 04:01 pm »
I have been listening to the Bent NOH in my system for a bit over a week now, and am very pleased.  Given that I was running a resistive passive preamp, I knew that it would 'work', but did not appreciate how well it would work.  A very nice upgrade to my system in a number of ways !! 

I can't imagine any reason that I would be looking for a replacement preamp in the future.  The fully passive nature of the NOH is also a important feature to me (no electronics to fail).

regards -- Roger