DeZorel, Bolder, BPT, and Trip Lite power products compared

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #20 on: 2 May 2003, 04:06 am »
Randog, where did you ever get the idea that BPT`s balanced power conditioners were better without the Bybee`s installed? IMHO, your waay off base there. First off, the Bolder conditioner isn`t a balanced power conditioner, there`s your apples and orange. But I would agree with your logical order of comparision between the units, although I`ve never heard the Bolder units. As far as diminishing returns, that`s a tuff one. What I can tell you is a year ago, I would never have spent $1000 on a conditioner. But I did alot of research on Balanced Power and with BPT being the cheapest, with awesome reviews of their musicality, and their 30 day money back guarantee, I took a chance. After 8 months of hearing things out of my speakers of 17 years old that I had never experienced, I just had to know how good this conditioner could be, PERIOD! So I went for it and found out, hence my posts on my present experiences. I am so taken back by the Bybee`s (among all the other mods) that I just picked up a pair Bybee speaker filters (I need 3 more filters in my system, hehe). When is enough,,, enough? I guess when I can`t hear anymore improvements in the music I love. But I have put alot of effort in my power supply from a dedicated circuit to power cord replacements with IEC installations of my components. And my efforts have paid off 10 fold without any major upgrades of components. Please keep in mind that I`m not an audiophile and have a middle of the road 6.1 HT system. But my sound is impressively clean, squeeky clean and THAT makes ALL the difference, IMHO. My $.02. Regards, Robin

randog

« Reply #21 on: 2 May 2003, 02:35 pm »
I can see where my post may have mislead you. What I meant to say is that according to this evaluation the BPT unit (without the bybees) was better than the Bolder unit that had the bybees. Clear enough?  8)

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #22 on: 2 May 2003, 05:25 pm »
I concur!  :banghead: LOL Regards, Robin