TWL HP Digital American Cord - I'm In Love

nature boy

TWL HP Digital American Cord - I'm In Love
« on: 31 Oct 2020, 11:22 am »
I just want to commend Pete on another of his exceptional products, the TWL HP Digital American Power Cord. Hooked up to my DAC, this PC renders digital music with exceptional realism, clarity, and emotion. I am just awestruck by the improvement imparted to my listening experience by this cord.

Thanks Pete for yet another amazing audio product. Keep up the great work.

NB

jtcf

Re: TWL HP Digital American Cord - I'm In Love
« Reply #1 on: 31 Oct 2020, 01:48 pm »
These cords are excellent I agree. I have a regular Digital American on my dac since last month and it's hard to imagine anything else ever being a better fit.

dpatters

« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2020, 02:22 pm »
Couldn’t agree more. I have six of Pete’s PCs in my system. 2 Silver Statements, 3 HP Digital Americans, and 1 Digital American.  Also Spirit 2 ICs and Biwire Speaker Cable. The more you add, the better it gets.

Don P

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 1 Nov 2020, 05:18 pm »
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your kind accolades!  :beer:

Cheers,
Pete

GregC

« Reply #4 on: 1 Nov 2020, 07:44 pm »
I have a whole loom of Pete's cables in my system and both Pete and his cables are top notch.

Cheytak.408

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: 2 Nov 2020, 06:34 am »
Pete’s cables are without a doubt the best cables available for the dollar and perhaps at up to 5 times the price.

I’ve been auditioning, listening to, building and buying cables for 25 years.  It was waaay back then that I heard the difference and more importantly the improvement that intelligent cable design makes.

I never looked back even when I was called delusional by people that thought they knew everything.  Obviously those critics were and are wrong in some big ways.  Ignorance is bliss and the home of arrogance.

TWL cables.  YES!