Just Pulled the Trigger

drcruz

Just Pulled the Trigger
« on: 1 Apr 2006, 12:23 am »
Mike, just to let you know you weren't wasting your time w/ me...I just ordered 1 pair of Cherry Force, 2 cables and 2 sets of spikes. (yikes!!  :o )

Here's crossing fingers that everything goes smooth.

Thanks again.

Eric

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #1 on: 1 Apr 2006, 07:00 pm »
It will. Mikes products and customer service are second to none

Herb

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #2 on: 3 Apr 2006, 01:06 am »
Nothing like new audio gear to make a day. I hope you got this one cleared by the boss or heaven help you :nono:

Lkdog

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #3 on: 3 Apr 2006, 03:27 am »

It will. Mikes products and customer service are second to none

Agree. Best service I have ever seen. I have an ACI Titan, had Sapphire 25th ann ed, and moved up to the Jaguars.
Great company and great products.

Mike Dzurko

Re: Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #4 on: 3 Apr 2006, 03:31 pm »
Quote from: drcruz
Mike, just to let you know you weren't wasting your time w/ me...I just ordered 1 pair of Cherry Force, 2 cables and 2 sets of spikes. (yikes!!  :o )

Here's crossing fingers that everything goes smooth.

Thanks again.

I never feel I'm wasting time when answering questions  :D  You're going to love your new subs. Thanks and keep us posted!

drcruz

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #5 on: 3 Apr 2006, 05:08 pm »
I hope you got this one cleared by the boss or heaven help you.
 :lol:

I'm going through an early mid-life crisis (only 41), I figure good stereo stuff can be less expensive than a Sporty Car or Girlfriend.  :mrgreen:

I'm also buying a new equipment rack and waiting for the new Onix Emotiva Ultralites.

:? "Easier to get forgiveness than permission"  :?  

:D Thanks again...

Harry P2

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #6 on: 5 Apr 2006, 12:00 pm »
Okay, then, someone else witha  pair of Force! You'll love them, I love mine. And they are a lot less dangerous than a girlfriend for sure  :lol:

drcruz

Just Pulled the Trigger
« Reply #7 on: 5 Apr 2006, 04:30 pm »
Harry,

I settled on the ACI Forces because it has pretty much what I want.

- Flat to 20 Hz
- Similar performance to the Rel's at a better price (musical, tight bass)
- Two 10 inchers have more surface area as compared to the single 12 in. I'm running now (I'm rationalizing more air movement and that 2 10's  together will provide loud / clean bass)
- Stereo subs to help even out bass response in the room and to eventually fill in the bottom for my dream speakers (which have a ribbon tweater but built by a different company).

I've read the reviews and all the Force posts I could find (including yours ;) ), so I'm actually pretty stoked.

Anyway C-Yah... :)