Poll

Should Red Wine Audio have their own Circle?

Yes
57 (90.5%)
No
6 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: 28 Feb 2005, 02:00 pm

Florian

« Reply #20 on: 28 Feb 2005, 09:16 pm »
I voted yes also, since i like trying out new ideas and products to expand my horizon.

Good luck to you  :D

jackman

« Reply #21 on: 28 Feb 2005, 09:18 pm »
Although I'm not in the market for Vinnie's products at the moment, I voted Yes.  If someone votes no, he should let people know why.  Vinnie seems like a cool guy who appears to be honest and seems to have something to contribute to this site.  

We already have a couple guys who do mods but they modify different products and don't appear to be duplications of the products or services Vinnie plans to offer.  

Best of luck in the new venture,

Jack

rosconey

« Reply #22 on: 28 Feb 2005, 09:31 pm »
i voted no out of spite-
first he steals some of the credit for the toshiba 3950 over at aa-
then he offers to mod my 3950 and never gets back in touch :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

good luck vinnie :wink:
just try not to be another guy who disapears after a few months like some other guys around here.

TheChairGuy

« Reply #23 on: 28 Feb 2005, 09:42 pm »
doug s./jackman/DMason,

No one's required to say why - whatever our curiosity is about it.

There are a lot of reasons someone might vote no....for me, I  considered won-ton proliferation of somewhat redundant offerings/vendors.  But, I balanced this out with ever burgeoning increase in membership at AC and that Vinnie has been a very active, informative and welcome participant of Audio Circle and other forums.

So, I voted an enthusiastic 'yea'.

Good luck Vinnie - it looks to me you have as much of a landslide as I can remember a prospective manufacturer getting here  :thumb:

doug s.

• makin' music
« Reply #24 on: 28 Feb 2005, 09:54 pm »
Quote from: TheChairGuy
doug s./jackman/DMason,

No one's required to say why - whatever our curiosity is about it.

There are a lot of reasons someone might vote no....for me, I  considered won-ton proliferation of somewhat redundant offerings/vendors.  But, I balanced this out with ever burgeoning increase in membership at AC and that Vinnie has been a very active, informative and welcome participant of Audio Circle and other forums.

So, I voted an enthusiastic 'yea'.

Good luck Vinnie - it looks to me you have as much of a landslide as I can remember a prospective manufacturer getting here  :thumb:

yure right, chair-guy.  my question was rhetorical. still wouldn't mind knowing why, tho!   :wink:

doug s.

Rob Babcock

• Volunteer
« Reply #25 on: 28 Feb 2005, 11:08 pm »
Vinnie's been a member here for a long time and has added to AC.  I'd love to see him get a Circle for RW.

ndpjr

« Reply #26 on: 28 Feb 2005, 11:13 pm »
I agree that Red Wine Audio should have their own circle. I just bought a Clari-T amp from Vinnie and it will not be my last purchase from Red Wine. Vinnie was extremely helpful and responsive with any questions I had. It was a real pleasure to do business with Red Wine. I have read posts that he has responded back on and he is unselfish in helping others with their audio problems.

Rocket

« Reply #27 on: 28 Feb 2005, 11:36 pm »
Hi Guys,

I voted yes.  VinnieR gave me some good advice a couple of years ago on AA.

I hope his new venture goes well for him.

Regards

Rod

Louis O

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.omegaloudspeakers.com
« Reply #28 on: 1 Mar 2005, 12:15 am »
Hi,

A big yes from me, great gaer and Vinnies a great guy too.

Thanks,
Louis

smallpond

Red Wine Audio circle
« Reply #29 on: 1 Mar 2005, 02:18 am »
I vote yes to the Red Wine Audio circle. Vinnie's presesence will be valuable to all participants. He brings fresh ideas, huge skills, high energy and generosity to those who approach him. I look forward to hearing more from this innovator.

Jay Fisher

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
« Reply #30 on: 1 Mar 2005, 01:27 pm »
Quote from: Louis O
Hi,

A big yes from me, great gaer and Vinnies a great guy too.

Thanks,
Louis

It's not my cup of tea at the moment, but I vote yse so great gaers will be available from Vinnie! :mrgreen:

Vinnie R.

• Industry Contributor
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Thank you...
« Reply #31 on: 1 Mar 2005, 01:40 pm »
All,

It has been 24 hours since I have last posted to this thread, and I want to give a BIG "thank you" to those who have taken the time out to vote for me to have a Red Wine Audio manufacturer's circle.  I really appreciate all your kind words, interest, and enthusiasm!  :thumb:

It looks like this is going to happen!  :P   I am really looking forward to the discussions, ideas, exchange of information, etc.  
I have some new ideas up my sleeve too  :wink:  

Again, thank you for all your support, and thank you Audiocircle for giving me this big opportunity to build an active community of users around Red Wine Audio!  Let's stay tuned and hope it materializes soon  :hyper:

Sincerely,