DIY in New England

Dan Banquer

DIY in New England
« on: 31 Aug 2006, 01:17 pm »
For those of you who may require a bit of help or advice on a DIY electronics project feel free to contact me. I live about 15 minutes north of Boston and I usually have an hour or two on a Saturday afternoon to help out.
         d.b.

klh

Re: DIY in New England
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2006, 05:22 pm »
You may get more than you bargained for!

fajimr

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2006, 06:07 pm »
dan

do you like Canadian beer? :beer:  Montreal is only a 'few' hours up the road...   :lol:

Dan Banquer

« Reply #3 on: 31 Aug 2006, 06:36 pm »
Well I'm prepared to deal with "more than I bargained for". I simply say, "if you want me to do the work for you it's 50.00 per hour." That usually straightens things out quickly.
In addition, I'm not a beer drinker, but I have been known to be partial to wine and the hard stuff.

d.b.

fajimr

« Reply #4 on: 31 Aug 2006, 07:05 pm »
In addition, I'm not a beer drinker, but I have been known to be partial to wine and the hard stuff.

how about a '96 Vieux Telegraphe CNP?  or a '97 Mondavi Cab?... don't have much in Montreal but what I do have is pretty good :)  plus the selection of French wines here is outstanding!  not interested in anyone to do my work, just checking it.  But I've only fried a couple of diodes to date and have never electrocuted myself so I'm doing o.k.  :wink:

in any case, I'm really not from New England so I will bow out... anyone out there from Nouvelle France????