Bryston Mini-T Review

joeschmoe1869

Bryston Mini-T Review
« on: 17 Oct 2023, 11:14 pm »
I have had a set of Bryston Mini-T speakers for a couple of years now. I listen to them occasionally as I don't have much spare time to enjoy them.

I've read others comments about these speakers as being hard to drive and not that good. Not being well versed in the high end audio world, I find these speakers amazing.

They are full range in their sound. They provide excellent highs, mids and lows for such a "small" ok, LARGE bookshelf speaker.  I drive they using a Dynaco ST-35 tube amplifier and the smoothness and enveloping body of the music is presented so well by the Mini-Ts. I listen to mainly to jazz and the tonal qualities these speakers convey is just so smooth...

gene9p

Re: Bryston Mini-T Review
« Reply #1 on: 3 Nov 2023, 02:33 pm »
When I owned them a few years ago I thought they were great. They really took off when I added more power via a Parasound A21 which I believe kicked out 400 watts in 4 ohms. Since these are 4 ohm speakers they loved the power increase. I also found that they sounded even better on a pair of low speaker stands about 14 inches high, that were tilted up. I had these made by hand by a company run by  Vets which I believe no longer exists. Looking forward to the new line of speakers due out shortly.