poor writing

audiochef

poor writing
« on: 21 Jul 2003, 11:54 am »
Azryan, aka robert harley want to be, I realize my writing skills aren't of  jounalistic quality. I know I try to get to point and think i do.Your writing is long winded ,boring and pretencious. I Honestly skip through your post looking for something of relavence,not much there. I  complemented your honest and your trying to be unbiased  reviews.Did I steal your thunder? you seem to be pretty insecure in the message. We are audiophiles with lots of passion about our dying hobby .I think Ican speak for most of us when I say I don't appreciate or want your snobbery type in our community. Remember  Mr scholar, this is a chat room for amatures. Not an english class.

jackman

poor writing
« Reply #1 on: 21 Jul 2003, 01:52 pm »
Are you writing this from some kind of institution? Call it a hunch...

meilankev

poor writing
« Reply #2 on: 21 Jul 2003, 04:01 pm »
Mr Audiochef,

Please drop this.  I read azryan's post quesioning your writing skills, and it made me cringe.  It was in poor taste on his part, and irrelevant to the disagreement between the two of you.  I understand he was angry at your post, and he reached for any ammunition he could find.  He seems to be a bright person, and is a valuable member of this site.

However, your initiation of this thread is just as "wrong".  You come across as being defensive about someone preferring another speaker over your beloved RM40s.  I own RM40s also, but I fully accept that lots of people would prefer something else in their system.  At least, azryan went into detail about his opinions - he didn't just say "they're crap" without any supporting information.

Feel free to post your positive impressions of your speakers, as your input here is as valuable as anyone else's.  But it does no one any good for you to try to discredit folks who (for whatever reason) disagree with you.

Kevin

audiochef

poor writing
« Reply #3 on: 21 Jul 2003, 04:27 pm »
A I stated ealier ,I never said anything negative of the alphas. I even wrote they were  impressive. Is wanting a shoot out taboo and not ever be  mentioned on audiocrcle? I sell electronics for aliving  and make certain that dispariging other brands is a no no. thank you

audiochef

poor writing
« Reply #4 on: 21 Jul 2003, 04:30 pm »
Thanks Kevin, your a good man.

Marbles

Re: poor writing
« Reply #5 on: 21 Jul 2003, 04:36 pm »
Quote from: audiochef
A Is wanting a shoot out taboo and not ever be  mentioned on audiocrcle?

Shootouts are encouraged here at audiocircle.

shokunin

poor writing
« Reply #6 on: 21 Jul 2003, 05:19 pm »
This sounds a bit personal, duke it out over in the Fight Club here in audiocircle.  Let 's leave it out of the VMPS forum.

azryan

poor writing
« Reply #7 on: 21 Jul 2003, 07:56 pm »
Hey, I don't even usually post here.
But then I specifically got PM'ed by mr. chef and also saw his many impossible to understand questions and comments he made to me.
AND was challenging me and questioning my honesty, and asking about pictures and reviews that I've already posted long ago.

C'mon, the guy's gotta be nuts.

Please reread my first post to him. Yes, I did insult his writing, but yes it is SO poorly written that I could NOT actually answer the things he was attemting to ask me?? Hey... if anyone wants to try to decifer it for me.. feel free.

I copy/pasted the exact things a-chef wrote, and replied 'I DON'T understand what you're saying.' Did he clarifiy them? No. Is he able to... hmm... I seriously doubt it.

I have no interest in going to 'fight club' with this guy. I'm too busy boxing this blind guy, and then have this marathon to run against a dude in a wheelchair.

I think I'm fairly secure enough though in what I've already written to let him spout whatever he'd like to -such as starting a whole new thread to attemt to hit me back.

I just think it's funny really. He hardly makes any sense at all, so it's kinda fun to read.
Like watching SNL on a bad night (is there a good night?). It's so awful it becomes funny for how pathetic it is.

I won't reply again to anything a-chef has to say to me, so a-chef feel free to have the last word and rant any way you choose! heh
And feel free to post or not post your super secret special pics that I never asked to see and could care less about.