Veracity HT2-TL's in curly walnut - SOLD

jsalk

Veracity HT2-TL's in curly walnut - SOLD
« on: 2 May 2012, 07:06 pm »
This is a pair of Veracity HT2-TL's in standard curly walnut.  The customer we built them for decided to go with HT3's, so these are now available.

Here are some pictures...

And a close-up...

These are $4495 per pair and are available for immediate delivery.

- Jim
« Last Edit: 6 May 2012, 03:53 am by jsalk »

Kinger

Re: Veracity HT2-TL's in curly walnut
« Reply #1 on: 2 May 2012, 08:51 pm »
Know something like curly walnut is considered bland by some when it comes to all of the fancy veneers out there, but I like it.  Very stately.

Saturn94

Re: Veracity HT2-TL's in curly walnut
« Reply #2 on: 3 May 2012, 04:12 pm »
Know something like curly walnut is considered bland by some when it comes to all of the fancy veneers out there, but I like it.  Very stately.

Bland no, beautiful, yes! :thumb:

guf

Re: Veracity HT2-TL's in curly walnut - SOLD
« Reply #3 on: 8 May 2012, 08:19 am »
So I bought these "beautiful stately" speakers. So excited!

Austin08

« Reply #4 on: 8 May 2012, 08:46 am »
Beautiful as always, Congrat on your new purchase, guf.

supermo26

« Reply #5 on: 17 Mar 2013, 06:48 pm »
After spending a few hours listening to music with Guf, I drove home with his HT2-TL's in the back of my rental car. After 6 hours of driving I got home at 12:30 midnight. I unloaded them by myself and re attached the bottoms and feet. I placed them in the living room, took a shower and was in bed at 2:00am.

I woke up at 9:00am, got them wired and they fired right up. I measured away from the back wall 18.25 on the inside, 18.5 on the out side so they were toe in some. Not sure if my placement is correct but it sounds awesome.

Don't clown on me for admitting this but I enjoy Celine Dion. female vocals sounds awesome. CD threw PS3.

Anyhow. Guf is awesome to deal with. He really hooked me up. Without him I wouldn't be listening to music right now.

Thanks again Guf!

vortrex

« Reply #6 on: 17 Mar 2013, 07:01 pm »
guf, are you liquidating the west coast Salk warehouse??

Saturn94

« Reply #7 on: 17 Mar 2013, 10:48 pm »
After spending a few hours listening to music with Guf, I drove home with his HT2-TL's in the back of my rental car. After 6 hours of driving I got home at 12:30 midnight. I unloaded them by myself and re attached the bottoms and feet. I placed them in the living room, took a shower and was in bed at 2:00am.

I woke up at 9:00am, got them wired and they fired right up. I measured away from the back wall 18.25 on the inside, 18.5 on the out side so they were toe in some. Not sure if my placement is correct but it sounds awesome.

Don't clown on me for admitting this but I enjoy Celine Dion. female vocals sounds awesome. CD threw PS3.

Anyhow. Guf is awesome to deal with. He really hooked me up. Without him I wouldn't be listening to music right now.

Thanks again Guf!

Congratulations on your HT2-TL purchase!  I know you will enjoy them.  I guess mine weren't quite beautiful enough to convince a cross country purchase...lol!

Seriously, I'm glad you were able to hear them in person and like them enough to buy them.

Enjoy!

sabciu

• Enjoy The Music!!
« Reply #8 on: 20 Mar 2013, 05:29 pm »
Congrats on your purchase! You'll now be losing sleep listenning to them  :thumb:

supermo26

« Reply #9 on: 23 Mar 2013, 06:56 am »
Saturn94 the pictures of your HT2-TL's looked awesome. I like the color of your speakers. I just couldn't buy without hearing or seeing in person. Unfortunately you live a little too far away for a road trip.

The Walnut was a little darker in person than the pictures, but they still look good. One tiny flaw on top of the speaker. It is not worth paying to ship them back to Jim to have it fixed. Jim did offer to fix it for free provided I pay for shipping to him. That was an awesome offer considering I hadn't even bought the speakers yet. ( At the time of my call to Jim, I had not even seen the speakers. Jim said he would honor the same agreement he had with the original owner if I bought them.

For the record Jim even talked to me on the phone about the speakers before I bought them. He even told me that these used HT2-TL's (for the price I paid) was a better deal than a pair of new Supercharged Songtowers. 

I cant wait to buy a center channel. :) was eye balling a HTC and 2 surrounds for a 5.0 set up. (no sub yet.)