New Member Intro

Cmdc

• Vinyl. Tubes. OB and single driver speakers.
New Member Intro
« on: 1 Oct 2023, 02:44 pm »
I’ve been registered with AudioCircle for a few years, but haven’t previously posted. I’m most active on the Decware Forum and at Audiogon, but even there I tend not to post unless I have something useful to add.

Sources: Mostly vinyl for critical listening, with a strong preference for Thorens tables. I am currently running two TD124s with three arm/cart combos between them; a TD125; and a TD 150. Experienced with ClearAudio Champion, SOTA Sapphire, and TD160, among others.  Current arms: Kuzma, SME, Moerch, ADC. Current carts: Ortofon, Koetsu, Aidas, ClearAudio, and Grado. I prefer MCs for sound and MMs for reliability and ease of use. Streaming is through Mytek Brooklyn Bridge, and separate Roon core.

Amplification: Mostly tubes. Dodd Audio phono stage. Decware ZMA, Torii Mk IV, SE84UFO25, SE84UFO, ZP3, ZRock2, ZBox. Intrigued by Dennis Had Inspire amps, Will Vincent rebuilds, and every new review at GlowIntheDark Audio.

Speakers: Currently running high efficiency speakers: Zu Druids, Caintuck LiiF15 OBs, and modified F15 OBs with upfiring Scanspeak tweeters. Also a longtime fan of Von Schweikerts.

Listening: Like most people, I like to think my tastes in music are pretty varied. Whether that’s true or not, who’s to say?

FullRangeMan

• Facilitator
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: New Member Intro
« Reply #1 on: 1 Oct 2023, 03:16 pm »
Welcome to be active  :thumb:

Delta77

« Reply #2 on: 1 Oct 2023, 03:45 pm »
Hi CMDC..

You have some great equipment in your stable..

The Zrock2 might be my most treasured piece, can’t listen without it..

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 1 Oct 2023, 04:45 pm »
Welcome!