Breathe C Tour, Giveaway, and also LOOK AT MY DOG!!!!

Pez

This is music as it should be heard.” - WGH

There is a refreshing clarity of detail with these cables in my system.” - kmate

Pez is a big jerk and has an unlikable disposition.” - Tyson :wink:

The first round of Hapa reviews are in and I think the results speak for themselves. I’m very happy that ACers are enjoying the Hapa sound!

I am very excited to use the positive reviews as a springboard for one of the products that I am most proud of.

Here it is! Breathe C. Using our signature DCS Geometry, high purity ultra fine Angel Hair copper litz, and KLE Copper Harmony connectors we cut no corners when it comes to quality!

Breathe C Tour and Giveaway

I’m really excited to announce Breathe C; Hapa’s all out assault on raising the bar on the price/performance ratio. With Breathe C my goal was to create a giant killer and I want you to deicide if I’ve hit the mark.

What is Breathe C?
Breathe C is nothing less than the aggregate of what we have learned with our higher end designs. Taking our understanding of high end cable design and attacking with a killer price point.

Using our Angel Hair litz copper, teflon and our sophisticated DCS Geometry, Breathe C is every bit as meticulously made and sexy as it’s kin Breathe S.

The Tour:
We are sending out 3 cables. two 1 meter length pairs and one 2 meter length pair. By signing up, you are agreeing to testing out these cables in your setup(s). This includes sharing your impressions, review, and photos (2-3 please!) of the Breathe C cables in your system to be posted in this thread. To help speed things along there will be an Eastern US tour and a Western US tour that will be done in parallel.

Rules: Once you have tried them out in your system for a one week period (7 days) you are agreeing to pack them up and send them on to the next recipient. Generally the cost of shipping is approximately $15-$25 depending on the courier service used. The cost of shipment is the onus of the sender. 

Click here and fill out our form to register, once the tour has 5 people eastern (let's be generous and say anyone in Texas/North Dakota or further east is 'Eastern' :thumb: ) and 5 western the tour West side tour is full! is filled so be quick! TOUR FULL

The Giveaways:
That’s right! GIVEAWAYS as in multiple! Three giveaways of 6 pairs of cables to be exact!

The Tour Giveaway- By registering and being accepted for the tour you are automatically entered into the tour giveaway! Once the tour has concluded, we will be giving away one 2 meter pairs of the Breathe C cables. There will be a random drawing for Eastern US tour and one for the Western US tour so two winners total!

The “I’m in!” Giveaway- This one’s easy. By posting ANYTHING to this thread you are automatically entered! Your first post is your entry so no need to spam. :wink: The giveaway for this will be a 1 meter pair of Breathe C cables. There will be a random drawing for the two winners. (note: Tour members are ineligible for the “I’m in!” Giveaway)

The Instagram Giveaway- Another easy one! follow this link for details: https://www.instagram.com/p/CK93XJBAMAS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
1. Make sure you’re following @hapa_audio
2. Like the post.
3. Tag a friend below! (more tags in separate comments = more entries!). 

Note: The Instagram Giveaway is for anyone and everyone! Tour members included!

THE DOG:
This is my dog, her name is Copper. No I'm not joking (my wife picked the name!) No the Breathe C(opper) are not named after her, unless you really REALLY want them to be, then yes, they are named after her.  :thumb: And finally, yes, she LOVES the sound of the cables, but they are too springy to be a good chew toy. She prefers power cords.  :P

So that’s it! Let the games begin and please do not hesitate to send me a PM if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: 8 Feb 2021, 08:23 pm by Pez »

Wig

Re: Breathe C Tour, Giveaway, and also LOOK AT MY DOG!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 6 Feb 2021, 11:11 pm »
I'm looking forward to the Tour and she is Beautiful!

Wig  :thumb:

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 7 Feb 2021, 01:02 am »

Pez is a big jerk and has an unlikable disposition.” - Tyson :wink:

QFT!

Saturn94

« Reply #3 on: 7 Feb 2021, 02:21 am »
The cable model is so cute!  :D

timind

• permanent vacation
« Reply #4 on: 7 Feb 2021, 01:33 pm »
My daughter has a dog that's a perfect twin of your Copper, his name is Ted. Wish I had a pic to post.

Good luck with the cable tour.

dflee

« Reply #5 on: 7 Feb 2021, 03:51 pm »
Somebody's been pretty danged busy.
If they're anything like your products thus far I'd
be wanting to hear them.
That's my way of saying Damn straight, I'm in!
(I mean only if you are gracious enough to allow me)
and thank you very much.

Don
« Last Edit: 7 Feb 2021, 09:53 pm by dflee »

TomS

« Reply #6 on: 7 Feb 2021, 04:09 pm »
I'm in!

marvda1

• freelance reviewer: The Sound Advocate
« Reply #7 on: 7 Feb 2021, 05:03 pm »
count me in.

Meicheng

« Reply #8 on: 7 Feb 2021, 05:11 pm »
I'm in.

Craig B

« Reply #9 on: 7 Feb 2021, 05:27 pm »
You betcha!

WGH

« Reply #10 on: 7 Feb 2021, 05:51 pm »
I'm in  :D

charmerci

« Reply #11 on: 7 Feb 2021, 06:34 pm »
Cool. I hope I get in. I can't afford super expensive IC's so I'll be anxious to hear what difference it makes. (Nor have I ever tried them in my system.)

Mudslide

« Reply #12 on: 7 Feb 2021, 07:56 pm »
I'm in for the cables or the dog!   :D

Pez

« Reply #13 on: 7 Feb 2021, 08:01 pm »
Holy smokes! You all rock!

My baby dog is a sweetheart, I gotta admit I spoil her.  :nono:

I wanted to let you know, we're already halfway there on the tour in less than 24 hours! We have only 2 slots left for western US and 3 for eastern. :o

Thanks for all the enthusiasm AC! I'm feeling the love!

nlitworld

• Strange things are afoot at the Circle K
« Reply #14 on: 7 Feb 2021, 08:02 pm »
Sounds like super fun. We'll see how my dogs fancy the cables. Sign me up for the tour!

Pez

« Reply #15 on: 7 Feb 2021, 09:30 pm »
West side tour is FULL!

East side, are you gonna take that?  :wink:

krustykat

« Reply #16 on: 7 Feb 2021, 09:47 pm »
Please sign me up for the east tour.  GO EAST!

Pez

« Reply #17 on: 7 Feb 2021, 09:55 pm »
Please sign me up for the east tour.  GO EAST!

That leaves 2 spots for east side.  8) I figured this would have taken 4-5 days to fill if we get 2 more soon it'll be 24 hours.  :o

jriggy

« Reply #18 on: 8 Feb 2021, 04:36 pm »
Fingers crossed I make it in!

Pez

« Reply #19 on: 8 Feb 2021, 06:09 pm »
Fingers crossed I make it in!

Indeed you did.  :green:

One spot left. I’m fine opening it up to anyone regardless of location. Let’s close it out! Within the US THAT IS!