anyone near st louis, mo that I can audition salk speakers at?

alexstlouis

Hi, I am interested in buying a pair of Salk Song speakers new from Jim Salk.  Is there anyone within a 100 miles or so of St. Louis that would let me hear your Salk speakers?  I mostly listen to open baffle or Maggie speakers but I also have two pair of large bullnose Advents that I have set up stacked.  I am sure the Salk's would be a huge improvement over the Advents.  I have tube and SS amps and preamps.  Alex Bornstein

NINaudio

If nobody speaks up here, you should ask Jim as well.  He may be able to email another owner near you and see if they're open to an audition, that's what he was able to do for me.  If you really like open back speakers, I know Jim has made some open back song 3's before. 

Blackmore

Hey Alex, if you can make it to Chicago in April, Salk is showing in two rooms at AXPONA.  I can't make it this year, but AXPONA has been a blast the last two years with quite a few good sounding rooms on each floor. 

alexstlouis

thanks, I will try to make it this year, alex

Mr_Superstar

I'm in Kansas City if you ever find yourself on the other side of the state. I have the SongTower's, SongCenter, SongSub and SongSurrounds.