Front Switch /controls on T7SLR

revelator

« on: 3 Feb 2004, 07:14 pm »
I just ordered a T7SLR last week , and was wondering what the other switch controls on this unit are?  What are the switches on top of the input selector? Mono? REcord out?

I cant' tell from the PDF picture on the catalog.

avahifi

• Facilitator
    • http://www.avahifi.com
« Reply #1 on: 4 Feb 2004, 02:57 pm »
The rocker switches on the faceplate of the SL chassis are, in order, from left to right, the Tape 1 - Tape 2 switch which selects which of two tape decks you wish to monitor, the Tape - Input switch which select either normal operation (Input) or tape monitoring (Tape) operation, and the Mono - Stereo switch.  All three switches are high reliability gold contact switches in current production units.  Note that a change in faceplate tooling had to be done to accomodate the new switches, which require different mounting hole dimensions. The 4th switch is the lighted power switch.  The knobs are Selector switch, precision Balance control, and precision Volume control.  There are 3 unswitched, polarized, heavy duty AC outlets on the back panel, along with 20 gold plated panel mount RCA jacks for the six sets of inputs, two sets of tape outputs, and two sets of audio outputs.

Adequate information I hope.  Frank Van Alstine