NuForce Focused Field Cable Technology

rustydoglim

• Industry Contributor
    • www.nuprimeaudio.com
Re: NuForce Focused Field Cable Technology
« Reply #40 on: 1 Mar 2010, 09:24 am »
We do not recommend pure silver cable since Nuforce amp is already neutal and the silver cable can make it sounded too bright unless you have to compensate for a preamp or speaker. The Focused Field Speaker cable a ground shielding that connects to the negative speaker terminal, a design to reduce noise when it is used with Nuforce amp.

Welborne

• I love open baffle with 100db sensitivity!
« Reply #41 on: 1 Mar 2010, 11:04 am »
Jason, thanks for clarifying this. I have had a hard time deciding on which to get. I want the sparkling top end of 4N pure silver speaker cable and wonder if Nuforce speaker cable offer that crystalline sensation. You know, the treble presentation of Nuforce V3 is so special that I do not want to put in anything that attenuates it.

Toka

« Reply #42 on: 19 Jan 2013, 07:16 am »
Are the IC's no longer available? They don't appear to be on the site any longer.

phusis

« Reply #43 on: 21 Jan 2013, 07:39 pm »
Are the IC's no longer available? They don't appear to be on the site any longer.

Just got hold of the IC700's - which are simply fabulous-sounding in my system(between the DAC-9 and Stereo 8.5V3), I might add - from my dealer here in Denmark. I weren't under the impression they were in supply-shortage..

But really, why these interconnects haven't been lauded over more is beyond me. Don't know whether there's a certain synergy at play when in use with NuForce components that would tilt my sonic impressions in particular favor here, but if I had to guess the IC700's may have gone below radar largely because they're too cheap... And I'm not saying they should be sold for more!

My dealer recommended them very warmly(and he's not one to gush lightly), and so I tried them out against my Mundorf Silver/gold 0.5mm IC's - which used to be his reference IC's as well. The IC700 just sounds more right in my system, and it's immediately noticable. The Mundorf IC's sound disconnected in comparison, pale, and lacking in expression and color over the entire midrange area in particular. The IC700's presentation is more see-through, alive, and cohesive. Very highly recommended they come!