Gloss vs Satin pics?

Bobby Bass

Gloss vs Satin pics?
« on: 6 Apr 2022, 03:02 am »
Has anyone found any pictures of a M3 or M4 sapphire etc in satin and in gloss side by side?
I've been lucky enough to see the gloss blue M4 Sapphire and the original wood finish M3 Sapphire in person. I'm curious how the satin compares.

DBT AUDIO

Re: Gloss vs Satin pics?
« Reply #1 on: 21 Apr 2022, 08:36 pm »
Has anyone found any pictures of a M3 or M4 sapphire etc in satin and in gloss side by side?
I had the X5s in satin, now I have them in the gloss finish.  It’s hard to get a good picture of the gloss finish with a lot of light in the room, but the gloss finish looks phenomenal.  It looks very classy and much more expensive than what they cost.  I would assume the M Series use the same paint finishes as the X Series?

Audiosaurusrex

« Reply #2 on: 21 Apr 2022, 10:21 pm »
Wow they look amazing! Did you do that yourself or just purchase new ones? I would imagine the white gloss looks freakin awesome!

Bobby Bass

« Reply #3 on: 22 Apr 2022, 12:16 am »
I had the X5s in satin, now I have them in the gloss finish.  It’s hard to get a good picture of the gloss finish with a lot of light in the room, but the gloss finish looks phenomenal.  It looks very classy and much more expensive than what they cost.  I would assume the M Series use the same paint finishes as the X Series?

Wow, thanks for sharing! The gloss black really looks sharp.

DBT AUDIO

« Reply #4 on: 22 Apr 2022, 03:34 am »
Wow they look amazing! Did you do that yourself or just purchase new ones? I would imagine the white gloss looks freakin awesome!
Thanks!  No, I wish I could paint this good.  Lol...  These replaced my satin X5s.  I'm confident the white gloss would be just as nice.

Wow, thanks for sharing! The gloss black really looks sharp.
Thanks!  Hopefully, Spatial Audio owners will post more pictures with different colors for you compare.