AV123 Forum not available?

SlushPuppy

Re: AV123 Forum not available?
« Reply #500 on: 10 Dec 2008, 08:35 pm »
I consider myself to be a satisfied customer of AV123 for the most part as I've been fortunate and had only few issues.  Having said that I do not understand what the purpose of these "letters" are as they really address little to nothing that anybody is really concerned with.  At times they simply seem like the only thing they are doing is fulfilling the need to hear one's self speak....so to speak.

We waited how many days for this???  I don't get it!  Once the issues at hand are addressed the problems will greatly decrease IMO.

Thank you, I thought it was just me.  :duh:

Yeah, that was the most re-written, proof-read and spell-checked bit of nothingness I've ever seen.

musicmaniac

« Reply #501 on: 10 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm »
I consider myself to be a satisfied customer of AV123 for the most part as I've been fortunate and had only few issues.  Having said that I do not understand what the purpose of these "letters" are as they really address little to nothing that anybody is really concerned with.  At times they simply seem like the only thing they are doing is fulfilling the need to hear one's self speak....so to speak.

We waited how many days for this???  I don't get it!  Once the issues at hand are addressed the problems will greatly decrease IMO.

Yeah, that was the most re-written, proof-read and spell-checked bit of nothingness I've ever seen.

Part 3 isn't any better either.  :scratch:

SetterP

• Dual-Channel Zealot
« Reply #502 on: 10 Dec 2008, 10:55 pm »
I think that part 3 was far more insight than part 2.  At least part 3 identified an important area in need of change (communication) and outlined some corrective measures.  The real test will be in following through and implementing these outlined changes.

SlushPuppy

« Reply #503 on: 10 Dec 2008, 10:57 pm »

Part 3 isn't any better either.  :scratch:

I feel like I'm reading the same paragraph over and over and ................  :sleep:

620gold

« Reply #504 on: 11 Dec 2008, 12:47 am »
FIRST IT WAS AUDIO UPDATES............

THEN IT WAS LETTERS...................

WHAT WILL IT BE NEXT? STAY TUNED.............. :dunno:

satfrat

• Restricted
  • Boston Red Sox!! 2004 / 2007 / 2013
« Reply #505 on: 11 Dec 2008, 01:21 am »
FIRST IT WAS AUDIO UPDATES............

THEN IT WAS LETTERS...................

WHAT WILL IT BE NEXT? STAY TUNED.............. :dunno:

YOU GOT YOUR FORUM BACK SO WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO WHINE HERE ON AUDIOCIRCLES? :dunno:

edit: looking back you say you got banned from AV123 forum? Well that's an excellent reason in of itself for your behavior here. For as long as it will last that is. :D

620gold

« Reply #506 on: 11 Dec 2008, 01:33 am »
I'm done with AV123 Satrat.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #507 on: 11 Dec 2008, 01:42 am »
I'm done with AV123 Satrat.

So why continue to post about them? :scratch: Why don't you simply move on with your life? :scratch: Is any 1 audio company really worth all this grief? :scratch: It amazes me with the choice of gear that's out there why you people allow yourselves to get all wrapped up with needless grief? :scratch:

Get over it and get happy! :thumb:

Cheers,
Robin

620gold

« Reply #508 on: 11 Dec 2008, 01:59 am »
Everyone else posts about them, why shouldn't I. This post will probably peeter out soon enough so please don't lose any sleep over this. Sounds like you might be just as compulsive here as the rest of us. Only your hangup is threads you don't like. By the way, I posted at AC on an entirely different subject today. That should show you I'm not just a one trick pony.

satfrat

• Restricted
« Reply #509 on: 11 Dec 2008, 02:01 am »
Everyone else posts about them, why shouldn't I. This post will probably peeter out soon enough so please don't lose any sleep over this. Sounds like you might be just as compulsive here as the rest of us. Only your hangup is threads you don't like. By the way, I posted at AC on an entirely different subject today. That should show you I'm not just a one trick pony.

Congratulations! :thumb:

musicman06

« Reply #510 on: 11 Dec 2008, 04:20 am »
If I were in this situation I would be communicating directly with customers, whose information I have by the way, with solutions and commitments to resolve their specific issues, whatever the nature, timing, quality, refunds, etc.  Not taking the broadest brush to issues (if that ever gets done in part whatever of the letter) in a forum.  This method of broadcast addressing of issues is bound to leave multiple customers wondering about specifics related to their situation and cause even more posting and call traffic than if you proactively did the communication directly to them with concrete solutions.

Meet with my Moderators and give them marching orders on how to manage their respective parts of the forum and do a single policy announcement, then walk away and let them manage to it.

Yep. Don't even try go there with these characters... they tell you straight up to communicate via the forum as that gets the best results, but as soon as anyone complains then they want it dealt with privately. They are great at trying to derail the topics and put their nothing concrete spin on things. Just like that infamous MLS letter... that sways from I'm a god, to I suck, to I love you guys, to you evil little buggers. This guy needs therapy, and someone with business skills to run the show. But that's all for now I need to go walk the dog, check on my dying mother, and feed one thousand orphans before designing some speaker cables, and oh my girlfriend just texted me...

JohnR

« Reply #511 on: 11 Dec 2008, 08:52 am »
Yep. Don't even try go there with these characters... they tell you straight up to communicate via the forum as that gets the best results, but as soon as anyone complains then they want it dealt with privately. They are great at trying to derail the topics and put their nothing concrete spin on things. Just like that infamous MLS letter... that sways from I'm a god, to I suck, to I love you guys, to you evil little buggers. This guy needs therapy, and someone with business skills to run the show. But that's all for now I need to go walk the dog, check on my dying mother, and feed one thousand orphans before designing some speaker cables, and oh my girlfriend just texted me...

musicman06, the tone of your post is really unwarranted and frankly, not welcome on AC. There's been some healthy discussion here but your post is just cheap and nasty. Please do not do that here again.

620gold - perhaps you could tone it down a bit too please.

[Note: edited from original cryptic post to avoid misinterpretation...]

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #512 on: 11 Dec 2008, 11:54 am »
I think that part 3 was far more insight than part 2.  At least part 3 identified an important area in need of change (communication) and outlined some corrective measures.  The real test will be in following through and implementing these outlined changes.

Yeah but he goes way overboard.  Too much detail.  He'll just get bogged down writing the thing and it won't go anywhere.  Just keep it simple, don't re-invent anything.  What needs to be done can and has been described in three lines.  A five part, multi page (multi-multi)  letter is not required and is just a waste of time and a distraction.  As my ex-boss used to say"no philosophy, nail the nail"  and, infamously, "do it now, think after"...

musicmaniac

« Reply #513 on: 11 Dec 2008, 12:43 pm »

Yeah but he goes way overboard.  Too much detail.  He'll just get bogged down writing the thing and it won't go anywhere.  Just keep it simple, don't re-invent anything.  What needs to be done can and has been described in three lines.  A five part, multi page (multi-multi)  letter is not required and is just a waste of time and a distraction.  As my ex-boss used to say"no philosophy, nail the nail"  and, infamously, "do it now, think after"...

Agreed, apparently one "Home" is not enough either http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=39326  :o

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #514 on: 11 Dec 2008, 11:33 pm »
Well, I wish them well but perhaps you know my opinion of Mr Sub?

Agreed, apparently one "Home" is not enough either http://av123forum.com/showthread.php?t=39326  :o

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #515 on: 14 Dec 2008, 01:17 pm »
Well, after a few days back what is the result of the shutdown and Mark's letter:  absolutely nothing.  Same old same old... :scratch: