FS: AudioQuest Niagara 3000 multi-outlet AC Power noise filter ($2,600)

newzooreview

I am having to reorganize and repurpose space at home and am consolidating down to a headphone system. I’ve listed a few things, and about the last item to sell is an AudioQuest Niagara 3000 power filter, or, as Audioquest calls it, a “Low-Z Power/Noise Dissipation System.”

Upscale Audio has some good information on the design and benefits, and it was a foundation for my system. The “Low-Z” means that it’s designed to give two monoblock amps unconstrained power through the two dedicated amp receptacles. The remaining five receptacles are designed to power source equipment without cross-polluting the A/C. https://upscaleaudio.com/products/audioquest-niagara-3000-low-z-power-noise-dissipation-system?_pos=1&_fid=3a8827bab&_ss=c

If anyone is interested in a local pickup, I’m in the Washington, D.C., region. However, I have the original boxes and packaging material, so shipping is ok.

$2,600 plus shipping (if applicable). Payment by Zelle or PayPal friends and family.

I am the original owner, and I purchased it new from Upscale Audio in March 2021.

It is in excellent condition. It has no marks on it, and looks like it did when I got it.

newzooreview

newzooreview

newzooreview

newzooreview

newzooreview

newzooreview