Sold: Directstream Dac - Mint with Network bridge 2

Gatto127

Like new black Directstream dac with network bridge 2. Decided to go with a completely integrated approach at new house to save space.Almost full 3 year warranty. Bought from local dealer, I am the first owner.  Will accept only PayPal friends and family and personal checks. I have been posting on this forum for years and have 5 star ratings on eBay under 8273george. $3899 plus shipping from NYC. Local pickup with audition for long standing members on audiocircle welcomes.

Some highlights —- very natural sound, very musical, closest to vinyl imho. Ted smith is an absolute magician when it comes to upgrading the fgpa chips inside that ensure you get a new sounding dac every few months. You don’t need to do much to upgrade, just stick in a sd card.

Roon ready with network bridge. I have used the mcontrol app a lot and it’s quite good with tidal and mqa. Spotify connect works great and can be stunning.

The only reason I am selling this is because I get complaints from the missus on wires and such. As the family has recently grown, we don’t have space for the new one to explore safely.
Thanks and feel free to pm any questions. Will post pictures if they are needed.
« Last Edit: 10 Jul 2019, 04:38 pm by Gatto127 »