ACI Auditions, Get-Togethers, Demos; Let's Party!

rguerra

« Reply #20 on: 20 Feb 2005, 07:32 am »
Mike,

I haven't spoken to kevin in over a year, but the last time I checked, he did indeed have a great selection of fine speakers.  I just happen to be partial to yours, I don't know anyone in this area who owns a pair of the Jags(so I've never seen or heard them) and I'm a long way from Wisconsin.  My two channel system may be getting a little long in the tooth, but I'll manage until circumstances change.

Best regards,

Rod

hectic1

« Reply #21 on: 3 Mar 2005, 03:27 am »
I'm planning a small G2G in the Chicagoland area for March 12th to audition the Sapphire XL's. I have room for 1 or 2 more people if anyone would like to hear them.  8)

Evan

« Reply #22 on: 30 Mar 2005, 04:29 am »
If anyone on the east coast (on the way from NY going to Boston) wants to check out a Titan II/Essence/Sapphire 25th Edition/Emerald on wall/Emerald setup, you can be my guest anytime.

oris98

« Reply #23 on: 7 Apr 2005, 08:09 pm »
Hi all,

Is there any one who has the TItan or the Force than can let me audition in Vancouver, BC Canada  ?    I am interested to get a or pair of subs to match with my Norh Marble 9 speakers.
Thanks.

Eric

« Reply #24 on: 7 Apr 2005, 09:18 pm »
I am in Northern Illionois and would be glad to audition my Jag LFM's for anyone

Eric

R_burke

Northern California, SF Bay Area
« Reply #25 on: 28 Apr 2005, 03:40 pm »
I'd love to hear either Jaguars or Emerald/Saphire in conjunction with a Force/Titan.

I live in the Santa Cruz Mountains, but would travel from Monterey to San Francisco to listen

keenween

Re: ACI Auditions, Get-Togethers, Demos; Let's Party!
« Reply #26 on: 11 Jun 2008, 01:25 am »
I am located in Indianapolis and interested in auditioning a pair of Sapphire XLs, let me know if you're close!

Mike Dzurko

Re: ACI Auditions, Get-Togethers, Demos; Let's Party!
« Reply #27 on: 28 Jun 2008, 02:41 pm »
I am located in Indianapolis and interested in auditioning a pair of Sapphire XLs, let me know if you're close!

Nobody viewing this board even close? Yes, it would be great to get more owners involved here.

Hey, get some folks together and plan a road trip up to the beautiful La Crosse area. We're right on the Mississippi river and there are a lot of vacation activities available. From around July 10- mid August we've got some dates and times open.  Contact me directly.