James' SS9.5's in special finish

SET Man

Re: James' SS9.5's in special finish
« Reply #20 on: 12 Nov 2020, 08:23 pm »

Not the best photo, but they are unpacked and alive.

Hey!

You need to reposition the cat, so he/she is right in the center between the speakers to make sure everything is balanced :D That's cute, congratulation on your new speaker.

Buddy

ilikerecords

« Reply #21 on: 13 Nov 2020, 12:15 am »
Those are BEAUTIFUL!  And I love the sleepy boi all comfied up on deck  :D

decal

« Reply #22 on: 13 Nov 2020, 12:42 am »
Those would match my music room perfectly !!!!!!

a63vette

« Reply #23 on: 15 Nov 2020, 10:04 am »
Amazing. Congrats

Jrhodus

« Reply #24 on: 15 Nov 2020, 05:21 pm »
Thank you

I smile from ear to ear every time I look at them or hear them.  I think my brain smiles 360 degrees around my whole head when I hear them. The wait for the time it takes Jim and his crew to make them is definitely worth it.  I feel that no matter which speaker you pick from them, Jim and his crew will treat it like they are making it for themselves. 

The workmanship is first rate and it is a plus that they can take your vision of how you want the speaker to look and make it come true.  I found a photo in the gallery of another speaker that we liked and he did the same thing for our speakers.   It was funny that when we picked it, Jim said that it was a speaker that he had done for himself.  When we picked up the speakers, Jim showed us a SS 9.5 that he was making for himself to match an amp that he used at audio shows.  It is absolutely gorgeous.