Invite to visit ACI in Vegas

Mike Dzurko

« on: 4 Jan 2005, 12:56 am »
I'd love to meet all the AC gang in Vegas, or at least all of you who attend :)

There will be Very Special At the Show pricing for anyone wanting to place their order for ACI product. . . we're crazy busy right now so lead times are likely to be in the two to ten week range depending on what is ordered, wood finishes, etc.  And, there may be some incredible opportunities on the show display models.

As for what speakers we'll be playing? Well, you'll just want to hear (and see) them for yourself :)

We'll be in room 1810 Alexis Park, I'll be in the room most of the show hours, but if I'm not there, please stop back to visit!

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2005, 04:31 pm »
I forgot to mention that I am flying out Sunday around noon. So, if I'm at the room at all Sunday, I'll have to be heading to the airport by around 10:00.

Also, I rec a PM from someone wanting to get into the show as a consumer. Any tips for how to do this? I can pass them on to him, thanks!

TheChairGuy

« Reply #2 on: 4 Jan 2005, 06:35 pm »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Also, I rec a PM from someone wanting to get into the show as a consumer. Any tips for how to do this? I can pass them on to him, thanks!

Just dummy up a phony business name & card (easy enough to do on a PC) with an address, phone, fax and email on it and it should suffice. I've seen it done, I haven't had to.

I look forward to meeting you at CES, Mike ( I'm in Friday morning only at Alexis Park).

John / aka TheChairGuy

Eric

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2005, 07:30 pm »
I wish I could be there!

hectic1

« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2005, 02:44 am »
hey Mike...it was great to finally meet you at CES...I wish we would have had more time to talk...everytime I stopped by your booth you were either busy or out...I got the opportunity to take a listen to the new Sapphires and you really nailed it IMO with that speaker...I have a feeling that speaker is going to be a big hit...great sounding and looking speaker! congrats and I'll talk to you soon!  8)

Mike Dzurko

« Reply #5 on: 10 Jan 2005, 05:46 am »
Quote from: hectic1
hey Mike...it was great to finally meet you at CES...I wish we would have had more time to talk...everytime I stopped by your booth you were either busy or out...I got the opportunity to take a listen to the new Sapphires and you really nailed it IMO with that speaker...I have a feeling that speaker is going to be a big hit...great sounding and looking speaker! congrats and I'll talk to you soon!  8)

Bob:

JUST walked in the door, I'm not sure why it should take 13 hours to fly from Vegas :) I really wished we could have had more time to talk, but that's the way shows are. Next year!

Thank you, yes, you have pretty much summed up what it was all about for the Sapphire XLs . . .  pages of legal pad notes are spot on with your observations . ..  A lot of great stuff went on, and I have much to say, but it will have to wait for tomorrow . . .