LS9, Zins & Steve

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
Re: LS9, Zins & Steve
« Reply #20 on: 16 Apr 2013, 04:33 am »
Don't forget the burn suit and the helmet before you launch that rocket down the runway.  It looks like it would beat an F14 in the quarter mile until takeoff.  I'll need my crossover upgrade before you become the Chuck Yeager of the Funny Car circuit. 

Quantos Pesos Senior Quicksdraw?  I think you can pack that one single handed. 

I could have the AV123 propriatary staple the crap on mod. 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bout pissed myself!!!

Thanks!

Ruben

soundofrockets

« Reply #21 on: 16 Apr 2013, 04:08 pm »
[bSo you guys had fun without me hey? ][/b]

everything happened pretty quickly.  there was no planning.  but let me assure you that you were missed and we did end up talking a lot about your equipment.  we are planning a trip to morganc to check out his latest purchase.  will see you at newport - this is my first audio show and hope to enjoy it. 

Cheeseboy

« Reply #22 on: 16 Apr 2013, 06:48 pm »
Thanks! I've looked into that finish. There's a shop about a mile from me that does it. There are some pretty tight spots on some upcoming Serenity models that it could be useful on. My original idea for that finish was to bang out a bunch of X-LS enclosures and have them "dipped". Quick prep, lot's of color options and it's cheap! :thumb:

Best,

Ruben

Why not?  Offer some pink girl speakers, Camo for Billy Wang and the flashy graphic for my kid.  This would make my fear of speaker building a thing of the past.  I can solder and cut and glue and sand would.  Just can't vaneer and glossy paint.