VTA XX2

roscoeiii

Re: VTA XX2
« Reply #20 on: 7 Jun 2012, 09:30 pm »
I do miss the sound of Kieth Jarett on the WTA...

tricka

« Reply #21 on: 7 Jun 2012, 09:32 pm »
Why? what happened to Keith Jarett? or your WTL?

roscoeiii

« Reply #22 on: 7 Jun 2012, 09:36 pm »
Sold the WTA for a Townshend Rock 7. You can see my comparison on a thread here entitled something like Townshend Rock 7 Initial Impressions.

threadkiller

« Reply #23 on: 7 Jun 2012, 09:55 pm »
Thanks Andy! 
We could be in the Moravec society.
First time I saw him with an orchestra, he was allowed to give a pre-concert, where he played pieces he was famous for, like Ondine.
When it was over, my friend and I immediately jumped up applauding and cheering, while the crowd politely clapped from their seats. Out in the hall, an elderly man came up to me and said, you really liked him, didn't you. Why? And I said because he's one of the best players on the planet! And he took my hands and with a big smile said, I know, I feel the same way, only I couldn't jump out of my seat anymore like you did....

tricka

« Reply #24 on: 8 Jun 2012, 06:03 am »
Thanks Roscoe ("P. Coltrane"? :lol:) - I'll have a read. I must say I have no immediate desire to change anything front end - that Townsend must be something for you to shift. I know I need to start cleaning records ha ha  :duh:

@ TK - oh yes....I will be in that: a WTL Moravec society - how excellent. what a delightful story - thanks for sharing. Yes I am like the Italians at concerts - all very effusive. Can't help it.

Today has been a mental health day - I like one a week if I can: and today's MHD Rx has been Ella and Herb Ellis. Shifted the horns into a larger room and haven't been able to move off the couch. Much better with room to breath.

Now to sneak in the 2a3 without the Minster for War and Finance noticing my failure to hold a cabinet meeting.
« Last Edit: 8 Jun 2012, 09:06 am by tricka »