Improve any systems sound

CastAwayWilson

« on: 30 Dec 2002, 04:45 am »
Get your ears cleaned at the Dr.'s ! just a friendly reminder

djklmnop

« Reply #1 on: 30 Dec 2002, 08:12 am »
I have a funny story to go with that..  When I was in high school, I used to swim at my cousin's place over the summer.  Well, inherently, massive amounts of wax built up beyond q-tip's reach.  By the time I was back in school, the buildup was emmense!  One morning, waking up for school, my left ear went completely dead!  I mean, if you were to scream into my left ear, I would hear more of that scream in my right ear!!  I was so worried and thought that I had gone deaf.  So I ended up in the nurses office.    They placed about two drops of something in my ear and allowed it to soak in for about 5 - 10 minutes.   Then they used a suction to shoot a bunch of water directly into the ear.  As the water ran back out, so did the wax.  It was a huge one too!  I felt like I had just gone through an abortion.  But the results were pretty cool.  The freedom of hearing again.  I guess we take things for granted until we lose them.  I sure as hell did.  Then after graduation I became a DJ for 3 years..

Andy

JohnR

« Reply #2 on: 30 Dec 2002, 08:14 am »
Quote from: djklmnop
Then after graduation I became a DJ for 3 years...

So you had the doctor put the wax back in?

:mrgreen: