Salk Speakers - demo near NYC

kachda

Salk Speakers - demo near NYC
« on: 2 Sep 2019, 06:49 pm »
Hi,

I am looking to buy a pair of speakers for music and have demoed a bunch from KEF, B&W, PSB etc. but still have not settled on anything specific. Of the bunch I heard my favorite so are are the PSB Imagine T3s and KEF R11s (with B&W 702s2 close behind).

In my research I am hearing great things about Salk speakers but I am hesitant to order speakers worth thousands of dollars without hearing them first. Is there anyone in the NYC area who has Salk Song or Silk speakers that willing to give me a quick demo ? Thanks.

vtvu

• Industry Participant
Re: Salk Speakers - demo near NYC
« Reply #1 on: 2 Sep 2019, 11:30 pm »
If this is still available, it is a screaming deal!
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis9g4jc-salk-sound-custom-exotica-3-passive-nib-full-range

Good luck
Vinh

JDoyle

kachda

« Reply #3 on: 3 Sep 2019, 11:16 am »
Thanks, I am already in touch with nyc paramedic on audiogon but his soeakers are still in box and i dont want to bug him to unpack and setup without being sure i want to buy them.

It would be great if someone has a working setup in the nyc area which I could listen to before buying either something direcrly from salk or from one of the sales here.

nyc_paramedic

« Reply #4 on: 25 Nov 2019, 01:28 am »
Hi,

I am looking to buy a pair of speakers for music and have demoed a bunch from KEF, B&W, PSB etc. but still have not settled on anything specific. Of the bunch I heard my favorite so are are the PSB Imagine T3s and KEF R11s (with B&W 702s2 close behind).

In my research I am hearing great things about Salk speakers but I am hesitant to order speakers worth thousands of dollars without hearing them first. Is there anyone in the NYC area who has Salk Song or Silk speakers that willing to give me a quick demo ? Thanks.

Are you still looking to demo Salk speaker in NYC? For some reason I can't send you a personal message.

N