New Stand Suggestions?

1oldguy

New Stand Suggestions?
« on: 6 Aug 2010, 11:48 pm »
I have decided that 2 Channel Audio is the route I will tale considering the amount of room I have to work with.

Soon I will have the Bryston Dac,BP-26,and I alrady have the BCD-1.Along with 7B's for amps.
I;m looking for stand suggestions,I would like to have Each 7b as close as possible to the speakers.with the Reaming gear above the amps.Thinking two smaller stand may be best.Thinking that a silver stand would be good to off set all the black components I have.

Also I know it's probably bent delt  with but since I have extra 7B's that I may end up keeping if I don't get a decent offer,would i see a performance boost if I use 2, 7b's on each speaker?

KeithA

Re: New Stand Suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: 7 Aug 2010, 10:27 am »
Depending on the on the room you have between the speakers, you could go with a small centre stand and two amp stands next to the speakers.

Two (2) Solo 1s and a Solo 3 (see attached link) would work. The shelving is wood veneer, but the framing is silver.

http://www.solid-tech.net/radius.htm#1

The setup would look similar to this..except actually on stands  :lol: I temporarily set my gear up like this earlier in the year until I got new shelving....haven't gotten around to the shelving yet.

Keith

Laundrew

• "Sometimes it rains inside my head..."
« Reply #2 on: 7 Aug 2010, 10:47 pm »

DIY  :D

Step 1.      Jot down a few ideas - fill a notebook (Mmm…doodle).
Step 2.      Roll out the AutoCAD.
Step 3.      Start saving $$$ and looking for all the right parts.
Step 4.      Dive in and hope you do not mess it up.
Step 5.      If you do not enjoy the finished product - disassemble, return to Step 1.

Be well...

1oldguy

« Reply #3 on: 8 Aug 2010, 12:59 am »
Looks fantastic ...I'll get right on it.What I mean is I wont actually build it,but instead just sit on top of it. :thumb:

VOLKS

« Reply #4 on: 8 Aug 2010, 04:06 am »

2 of these Solidtech amp stand would look great:)

1oldguy

« Reply #5 on: 8 Aug 2010, 09:45 am »
Yes ...I love the look of those.Classy.